Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help us test some patcher changes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tasseled Loafers

11-08-2011

Riot Janook,

I did everything as you had instructed. The patch took me about 15 minutes to complete. Only slight issue I had was the Chat UI was not visible. However after I restarted the client I immediately was able to connect to pvp.net Chat.

Hope this helps!

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

11-08-2011

Starting it now.

Ithics

11-08-2011

Friends list/chat missing, masteries page reset to just a "+" tab, but upon clicking it it resets back to how many pages I had and what masteries I picked.

Màrkyle

11-08-2011

The store seems to be incomplete with the messages, but I'm not sure if that is normal for PBE. The "What's New" and "Top Sellers" are blank.

L2 Sentinel

11-08-2011

I can't log in. I am certain I am using the correct username/password, but it's telling me it's invalid. I've triple checked for spelling/typing errors.

When I launch the normal client, I can log in just fine. I even copied and pasted the username from one client to the other. I really don't think I've failed my password six times. I just can't log in.

Cysic

11-08-2011

Update took 50 minutes, got in fine, all the chat functions were down. I created (and played) a 7 minute custom game just messing around and it seems that everything is functioning normally. I left the game after a significant period of lag (my ISP went hiccup spazzy fun times, it's unrelated to the client) and when I came out of the game I found the "reconnect to chat" button was functioning in the bottom left of my client.

Since then I have joined the chat system and things seem fine with two exceptions:

Chat groups are not displaying user counts at the "chat rooms control panel" tab. (Ie: "Strategy" "Noob" etc. all display 0 users, however upon entering one I found 51 users).

The store isn't loading top sellers and a lot of the "front page" information seems to be missing. However, everything else is working fine. I can confirm that purchases are working as well, as I purchased Shaco (though I have not gone into a match to test).

Edit: "down" as in not even appearing. No icons, no "disconnected from pvp.net chat" message etc.

Ayriuss

11-08-2011

Seems to be working.

I was not able to chat in the pre-game lobby for a normal game. Im not sure if this is related.

1Kenpachi1

11-08-2011

Patch works but with a few bugs:

No chat UI interface
No top sellers
old news interface
Slightly delay after pressing enter, in the log in screen. (loads slower to reach lobby screen than old pbe patch)

L2 Sentinel

11-08-2011

I couldn't log in. Kept saying username/password combo was invalid. I seem to be the only one with this issue. I closed the launcher and logged in to the normal client. I had no trouble logging in. I closed the normal client and reopened the new launcher. Same issue. Can't get it to work. Waited some time and tried again. Still not letting me log in. I closed it and reopened it yet again, this time it had me patch for another minute before taking my to the log in screen. Still not letting me log in.

Then I decided to restart my computer and try again. Had another 2 minute mini-patch. But it still won't let me log in.

Tisun

11-08-2011

Patcher patched in about 5 minutes. Chat functions at the bottom right are gone, even after a restart, going to play a game and see what happens.

EDIT: Can't chat in the lobby of a custom game, player scores and level are missing. Masteries are missing as well.