Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help us test some patcher changes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Kenpachi1

11-10-2011

pvp.chat UI interface issue, gone for me

Sir Tendeth

11-11-2011

I am now doing final little tests with the new patcher (more the exact same, but then not downloaded but copied files, the other way ^^)
Untill now I haven't found anything, I also never get that chat bug (I had it on original beta though, but already fixed).

No games at this moment, so I can't really test further then the cliƫnt, no bugs so far.

PRPatxi

11-11-2011

everything went right, forgot to say it lol

ShooterDudeLoL

11-11-2011

Patcher shows 2 differently English's.

Gen Doukeshi

Recruiter

11-11-2011

Merged and replaced old files with the new settings. It patched nigh instantly and appears to function perfectly. The only issue is the multiple Englishes listed under Change Region in the patcher as others have mentioned.

Riot Janook

Senior Esports Coordinator

Follow Riot Janook on Twitter

11-11-2011

The changes have now been pushed to live, thanks for your help guys!

Zaunga

12-12-2011

I've been using this patcher version and I just realised something I really need to ask about.

Why is there a download game link ? If we have to be logged into the game to see this link isnt this kind of just a waste ?