Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoners Rift Solo Que BUG!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

falconeagle

11-08-2011

I was playing ranked solo que the other day and somehow got a premade in my game.. not really fair considering it is advertised solo que.. not sure if they were hacking / modding or whatever to get into the game as a premade.

Just wanted to bring this to the attention of moderators.. thanks!

falconeagle

11-08-2011

bump

falconeagle

11-08-2011

bump for achknowledgment

falconeagle

11-08-2011

bump

Grootslang

11-09-2011

Is this draft ranked mode or normal mode

Tysukiomi

11-09-2011

idk if its a bug or not, cuz each solo queue ive done i have ran across a premade team

Flippin Bear God

11-09-2011

duo queing is usually terrible because the system riot uses to identify your combined elo is terrible
you will run into duo ques if u go solo sometimes even trips or quads (not sure on quads) but ive seen the others

AJStarhiker

11-09-2011

Solo queues fill holes when a premade doesn't have a full team.

Sex Bobombb

11-10-2011

By premade slipping into the game do you mean that your enemy team was all premade, or a duo queue ended up on your team? You aren't very clear on that. If it IS the first one, which I hope to god it is, then how exactly did you know they were premade? Did they all have the same name, or did they tell you over universal chat?