Good 3v3 teams?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bérnkastel

11-08-2011

Hi, I'm thinking of forcing (yes forcing) my friends into playing 3v3 ranked. The reason is cause I like ap, my first friend likes ad, and my other friend is a pretty good tank.

Anyways, I have a handful of champions and if someone can say which champion combos pwn it would be much appreciated

tank friend- rammus, shen, amumu
AD friend- renekton, ad sona, caitlyn, recently shyvana
me: cassiopeia, morgana (would pref since this is 3v3 and i might need to be tankier), anivia.

i'm thinking amumu, shyvana, morgana (a kind of "DON'T LET THEM GET THE HELL AWAY" combo). but yeah would love other combos... also because lots of people counter pick... what would a counter pick to this combo be, and how would i counter counter pick this (if possible to predict :P)

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

hmm... seriously, I donno. I feel like the big problem is early game, I donno why, but a tanky dps could really shut u guys down. gp might be a problem. but to what i think, its a nice combo.

Koldheartedjsp

11-08-2011

all of your guys choices in general arent that great

morgana
renekton
rammus

would probably be the best team taking 1 champ from each of your guys choices

1UPedU

11-08-2011

galio, yorrick, vayne could counter that couldnt it?

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2011

well I hope your AD knows how to jungle because you need to if u want to get anywhere.
I'd say your real choices are
tank friend- rammus, amumu
AD friend- renekton, shyvana
me: cassiopeia, morgana, anivia

all of your champs are very strong bot lanes, both tanks (build more ad/ap heavy than just tanky though) have decent cc for top lane ganks, reneketon has a subpar jungle but possibly doable shyv jungle perfered.

I'd make a team of Rammus, Shyv, Aniv or Amumu, Shyv, Morg.

If you can manage a rammus jungle (I've tried it a bit but could never really get it to work) Ren, Ram, Cass is very strong.

Tank top lane is kinda lacking so beware of teams with a strong sustain top (scarner, yorrick, ww, udyr, etc). Bot lane ap lacks good escapes so early red gankers could be a problem (trundle, shaco, etc.), don't pick aniv to early she can be hard countered easy (ie olaf, yi). All of your jungle options except shyv are rather slow and would prob be dominated by any fast jungler (lee, xin, udyr, etc.).

Biggest problem you have is that a good kennen will counter basically all of your teams options except maybe aniv with good positioning.

I forsee kennen bot, olaf top, lee/udyr/ww jungle, stomping you in addition to the normal op champs of course (talking to u singed)

Askamot

11-09-2011

Udyr would shut that team down in a heartbeat.
You need better early game champs. Ryze would be better than Morg, so would Veigar. Rammus would be a good tank/carry.

Kize

11-09-2011

Wukong can do some really hard damage early game; he's pretty nice for an addition.

mLy Curan

Recruiter

11-09-2011

lee sin/udyr/cho jungle, rammus/Cho top, rumble/yorick bot

RudahBR

Recruiter

11-10-2011

Jax, Trynd, and Rammus

ShooterDudeLoL

11-10-2011

Pick or ban Singed or go home.

To expand, frankly, your team is awful. All the champs you picked are only fully utilized in 5v5 fights, which obviously TT doesn't have. As a result, nearly 40% of your champions potential is completely wasted. Also your team doesn't have very good sustain damage outside of shyvana. Morg is all burst, and amumu is too outside of his cry.