Are Video Games Real Life? I say YES. Read why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpaceKadetZim

06-25-2010

First let's clear one thing up. I do not believe they ARE life. I just believe that video games are a part of life. Clarification: everything you do from BIRTH is life. If you go to school that's life. If you go to work that too is life. If you sit at a computer THAT is life. The time you spend doing the afore mentioned things you can never get back. ERGO when some noob joins a game and begins to feed, doesn't help, or generally sucks all 'round it is during your REAL LIFE that those things occur. Even if they have no further impact or consequences on your life than wasting 30 minutes or so of your LIFE.
I believe that therefore it is acceptable to become agitated or even "RAGE" as so many Qool Qids say. The noob excuse that video games are not "real" is therefore erroneous and needs to be addressed. Some way to coral the terrible players and remove them from general play populace needs to be enacted. I suggest a vote system or some other method of taking a census of the players that consider videogames a part of life and as "real" as driving a car or eating breakfast. Because let's face it real life is ANYTHING you do while alive and who wants to spend their lives with inept and incompetent people ruining the fun?

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

06-25-2010

Well, who you are online/online gaming is usually pretty similar to how you are in real life...well, at least somewhat...

Athear

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tyrant View Post
Well, who you are online/online gaming is usually pretty similar to how you are in real life...well, at least somewhat...
Except when it comes to internet tough guys.

iSarge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2010

you day two words lots:
Noob
Life

Therefore, when i add some words in:
You are a NOOB who has no LIFE.

5thdog

06-25-2010

video games > RL

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athear View Post
Except when it comes to internet tough guys.

hmm...true...well..it either means they are wimps IRL. or complete ****** bags...so either way its a loss?...

Miserable Failure_

Banned

06-25-2010

I often murder people in real life as well.

SpaceKadetZim

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew kutches View Post
video games > RL

Andrew... I just got done explaining how video games ARE real life how can they be greater or less than?

The correct equation is "RL = Video games"

5thdog

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceKadetZim View Post
Andrew... I just got done explaining how video games ARE real life how can they be greater or less than?

The correct equation is "RL = Video games"
but when you're playing video games, there is no real life. you can do as you please.

Miserable Failure_

Banned

06-25-2010

Video games are a part of real life.

No one is denying it.

You are how ever wasting your life if you spend it winning or losing your game.