Champion Sneak Peek Fizz, the Tidal Trickster

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadrotz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

i want my nine tail fox

Lalalalaa

11-08-2011

Warm up (passive) : Fizz recovers mana from each abilities used by any champions (and hiself) around him

Water dash : Fizz transform himself into water and dash forward to deal magic damage to each unit he strikes

Water control : Passive, Fizz increases his mana and hp regen by second, Active : Activating Water control, fizz empowers his next attack to deal extra bonus damage over time to the unit striked

Fish skin : Fizz gains a shield that block some damage, slows the attackers and returns a part of the damage dealed to Fizz to the attackers (like a thornmail but it also work on skills but not turrets)

Remous (ultimae) : On activating, Fizz channels waves of water that bring back enevy units near of him (like galio but no taunt and damage per sec ), the waves also slowing the ennemies

that would be amazing skills by the way i'm sorry for my terrible english :S i hope you can understand me !!

Black Rackham

11-08-2011

finally WATER elemental come out....nice RIOT

SacredJustice

11-08-2011

now i want shyvanna and this dude...cmon riot ur killing me here lol gj i like this new yordle and im glad a water champ is coming out so excited ^.^

Xaractis

11-08-2011

im guessing this is like annie, ultimate is a minion that big shark thing in the backround

I NETRO I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

like i first assume i was looking at stitch when seeing this picture and i dont get by the first bit of the page and i already see people calling him that. Clearly you have to know this was gonna happen riot?

Cathy Pham

11-08-2011

Finally a Water Champ. worth the Ip/Rp then gets Nerfed ^-^

SoulZ0

11-08-2011

>insert over used Stitch statement<

>insert over asked *****y nine tailed comment<

>Complain a little like the rest<

Now that is over, im excited bout water champ!! long awaited for me i feel like im gonna troll hard with this guy.

Dawncaster

11-08-2011

So...what ever happened to the Nine Tails champion? That was given a sneak peek like 4-5 weeks ago?

Glarblar

11-08-2011

RRRAAggglllrllllrrrllllllrlllrrrrlll