Simple SR Map Skin (To run better on **** PCs)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

11-06-2011

Hi guys.

Unfortunately my work PC isn't very great as far as performance goes. I have LoL on it and I play it on lunchbreaks etc. However seeing it is a pretty dated system I have some issues.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a simple skin for SR that would run better on the worse PCs out there. Perhaps reducing some of the art or something like that.

Thanks

Nishaven90

11-06-2011

Turn the graphics down in game.

Jazman84

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishaven90 View Post
Turn the graphics down in game.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have already turned them down to the lowest settings on that particular PC.

Jazman84

11-07-2011

Can anyone tell me if there is any way of making the graphic settings 'lower' than very low in the Video options in-game?

Nishaven90

11-07-2011

If you can't handle LoL on the lowest settings, then you really need to get a new computer. The system requirements aren't even high in the first place.

Kewww

11-07-2011

Click the fast terrain button in video settings and run really low resolution also

P0tat0salad

11-08-2011

Please don't just say get a better computer, I know a lot of friends who don't really have the option to get an amazing gaming computer. That doesn't mean they can't play league, Riot should be able to cater to these people so they can play the game and have just as much fun as people with supercomputers.

Turning down the graphics is the first obvious solution, if it still isn't fixed some resolution changes can be made but I think that there should be a way to turn off some of the environment effects like those pesky bats by the golems that could maybe help people run the game just a bit faster.