Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Major]Store not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

E3olo8reftis

11-08-2011

Priority: Major
Label: Store,platform
Description: When i click on the store icon i only get black screen and nothing appears, i restarted the client 3 times and the same thing still happens

ATF Bonus

11-08-2011

same with me

Blitz Tiger

Recruiter

11-08-2011

it happened at first with me, then it worked once i restarted the client and clicked through the profile and then back to the store

E3olo8reftis

11-08-2011

Quote:
Blitz Tiger:
it happened at first with me, then it worked once i restarted the client and clicked through the profile and then back to the store

doesn't work for me

ColdHell

12-22-2011

same -_-

stinky moshe jew

Recruiter

06-01-2012

I have tabs and everything but when you click the tabs theres nothing there and you cant change the search options for each tab

vLemon

QA Analyst

06-01-2012

Arosa, did you try to relog or repair the installation?

One more thing, if you have a bug, don't bump a 6-months old thread that is referring to a previous patch, better make a new one.

sheepareamyth

01-17-2013

@vLemon my girlfriend is having the same issue not being able to access the shop as well in previous patches and in the current patch that just launched. We have tried the repair installer, tried all of Riots tech support help options, and all fixes supplied by other summoners that helped repair the issue for them yet it reoccurs.