warwick lategame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

canadiangreen

11-08-2011

so i have been playing some warwick lately in 3v3 and i notice that he feels hella OP. most of the time in late game i am able to 1v2 the enemy team and even sometimes 1v3 while my team is dead. is it like this all the time or just luck? tested it out so far in about 5 normals.

gnmish

11-08-2011

Yeh its true, especially if you have built spirit visage and have specced for CDR, the healing on your Q is just insane, you can spam it several times in a fight and it does 20% of your targets max health, add some crazy AS and your auto attacks will give you impressive healing and of course there is your ult......

If allowed to get a full build WW is almost an invincible killing machine 1v1 and often is still unkillable 1v2

Koldheartedjsp

11-08-2011

personally i don't like warwick in 3s. He's way to weak early game, not that great of a laner because he can't push that fast, and jungles very slowly. I find him to weak and to slow

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Mid game ww is op, super tanky with decent dmg no matter what items because q is %hp. Spirit visage + wits end will make you an unstoppable killing machine and let you transition into late game (mid game dominance leads to late game prowess).

Also by just starting with a ring he becomes a really annoying sustain laner for a good early game as well.

Arkensth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Doesn't help that his ult shuts down 1/3 of the team, either.

LS tank style champs are just wicked on TT.

Askamot

11-09-2011

If he can get top lane and jungle between kills, he's pretty amazing in 3v3.

GetOnMyMap

11-10-2011

I made a Caitlyn Fiddlesticks and Kog' Maw rage earlier when I 1v3d them with warwick lol he's great through the whole game in 3v3s