The egg came first.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherGate

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpaz View Post
But that's what it amounts to. Of course you should plan your attacks with the enemies' movements. Of course you should apply selective pressure and not outright give up nodes for no reason.

You make these long-winded posts about things that are ultimately fairly obvious, and from what I've read of your threads, they contain people saying "um, duh" a lot.
Now he says this is what I'm saying; "Of course you should plan your attacks with the enemies' movements." LOL.

"Unfortunately Ive found that many players in LoL lack the reasoning power to comprehend this, how could this be possible? Inbreeding? Radiation?"

MrSpaz

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedPheonix View Post
Now he says this is what I'm saying; "Of course you should plan your attacks with the enemies' movements." LOL.
Dumbed down, granted, but that's what it is.

Zzym

11-08-2011

if the egg comes first ... WHO gives that egg ? i mean , if there is no chicken to pop it out . How can an egg appear there ?

dun dun dun !!!

NetherGate

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpaz View Post
Dumbed down, granted, but that's what it is.
Thank you for being an example for everyone.

NetherGate

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzym View Post
if the egg comes first ... WHO gives that egg ? i mean , if there is no chicken to pop it out . How can an egg appear there ?

dun dun dun !!!
Youre mocking Mr. Spaz, arent you? Good one! lolol.

Zzym

11-08-2011

the real question is ... who is Mr. Spaz ?

NetherGate

11-08-2011

Quote:
the real question is ... who is Mr. Spaz ?
Lol, read the earlier posts. He's some player who follows me on every new thread I do saying that what Im saying is incredibly obvious and so dumb, and then summerizing what I said so horribly that its a mixture of some completely random unrelated subject, and the opposite of what I said. Then he comes up with a completely different and equally rediculous summary in his next posting. For some reason he feels the need to come to every thread I do, and be obnoxious and get it all wrong in post after post. I dont know what the deal with the guy is, all I can say is what I said before...

"Unfortunately Ive found that many players in LoL lack the reasoning power to comprehend this, how could this be possible? Inbreeding? Radiation?"

NetherGate

11-08-2011

Quote:

dun dun dun !!!
the chickenish bird that hasnt officially evolved into a chicken, at whatever point in evolution you want to specify that point in time it is, it came from an egg. The catagorizaton of the bird as a chicken is a human concept, but all chickens and all of their ancestors have all come from eggs. Unless you are going to go into creationism, thats how it is.

MrSpaz

11-08-2011

Quote:
Lol, read the earlier posts. He's some player who follows me on every new thread I do saying that what Im saying is incredibly obvious and so dumb, and then summerizing what I said so horribly that its a mixture of some completely random unrelated subject, and the opposite of what I said. Then he comes up with a completely different and equally rediculous summary in his next posting. For some reason he feels the need to come to every thread I do, and be obnoxious and get it all wrong in post after post. I dont know what the deal with the guy is, all I can say is what I said before...

Just to ensure I wasn't going crazy, since I don't remember -- well, any of that, I did a quick search.

This is the only thread of yours I've had any real presence in. Not sure where you got the impression that I've been following you around.

Instead of being needlessly insulting and trying to appear superior, you could actually point out how, exactly, I'm wrong here. You know, with examples, and all that cool stuff.

KimKelley

11-08-2011

Quote:
the chickenish bird that hasnt officially evolved into a chicken, at whatever point in evolution you want to specify that point in time it is, it came from an egg. The catagorizaton of the bird as a chicken is a human concept, but all chickens and all of their ancestors have all come from eggs. Unless you are going to go into creationism, thats how it is.

Okay, I specify 4 billion BC. Prior to the use of eggs as reproductive mechanic.