The egg came first.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherGate

11-08-2011

So what came first? The chicken or the egg? The egg of course!

Dinosaurs came from eggs, whatever the turned into came from eggs, whatever came before a chicken came from an egg. However you want to categorize individual generation that went from "almost chicken" to "chicken", what do you think it hatched out of?

Unfortunately Ive found that many players in LoL lack the reasoning power to comprehend this, how could this be possible? Inbreeding? Radiation?

There just seems to me a complete lack of understanding about cause and effect in Dominion. Too many players seem to view the dynamics of the game as diving out into a see of enemies as if its complete chaos. It certainly isnt. And you CAN take many different steps to control where they are.

This isnt rocket science. If you see 3 opponents on bottom, how many can there be on top? Basic math man, it truly seems to be lacking. If you dont want 3 to be bot, what do you do? run bot? sigh. You push top and they will move themselves man... If you run bot, you encourage them to stay bot. You CAN affect where they go. In a larger scale, with an entire team utilizing this all game long, you have a conciderable amount of control over them, and you dont have to guess where they are, because you forced them to be where you "told" them to go.

The egg came first bro.

Anyway, I would like to hear your thoughts on cause and effect in dominion, and how you can indirectly control individual opponents, or influence their entire team.

MrSpaz

11-08-2011

This would be more fit for General, not Dominion, man.

NetherGate

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpaz View Post
This would be more fit for General, not Dominion, man.
I have a dominion specific issue it relates to actually.

MrSpaz

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedPheonix View Post
I have a dominion specific issue it relates to actually.
Then explain exactly what that is in your first post. Don't be all "omg mysterious." Be plain-spoken.

Otherwise this just looks like unrelated fluff that belongs in the sea of General Discussion.

NetherGate

11-08-2011

Quote:
Then explain exactly what that is in your first post. Don't be all "omg mysterious." Be plain-spoken.

Otherwise this just looks like unrelated fluff that belongs in the sea of General Discussion.
Fine, I will get a little more specific since you put up a post and not a downvote.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

He's talking about his aggro meta. Just like he does in all of his posts.

NetherGate

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO View Post
He's talking about his aggro meta. Just like he does in all of his posts.
You are correct sir.

MrSpaz

11-08-2011

Haven't we been over this time and time again?

The tl;dr version of every single thread you make is "Coordinated teams win against uncoordinated teams."

NetherGate

11-08-2011

Quote:
Haven't we been over this time and time again?

The tl;dr version of every single thread you make is "Coordinated teams win against uncoordinated teams."
Thats what none of them are actually. Coordination is part of every good team and strategy, but thats obvious, necessary and not at all the focus of any of my posts.

"Unfortunately Ive found that many players in LoL lack the reasoning power to comprehend this, how could this be possible? Inbreeding? Radiation?"

MrSpaz

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedPheonix View Post
Thats what none of them are actually. Coordination is part of every good team and strategy, but thats obvious, necessary and not at all the focus of any of my posts.
But that's what it amounts to. Of course you should plan your attacks with the enemies' movements. Of course you should apply selective pressure and not outright give up nodes for no reason.

You make these long-winded posts about things that are ultimately fairly obvious, and from what I've read of your threads, they contain people saying "um, duh" a lot.