Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should we take more time to decide?

Yes 32 48.48%
No 34 51.52%
Voters 66 .

Should we remove...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kogue

07-23-2009

Ah well my mistake, I saw the other one about join date also. Was maybe thinking they were trying to create equality within the board. Good idea but the only threads that get alot of attention are "important" people.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

07-23-2009

If the vote was close, I'd let it go for a few days.

If the vote is ~20-40 points off and the gap isn't narrowing, a few hours is fine.

Kogue

07-23-2009

Ah I understand, first glance didn't seem like much was too it or explained. I understand now thanks for the clarification everyone. (Go check out my hero suggestion )

Teran

07-23-2009

Quote:
Cruil:
The reason the decisions were made quickly is to give us a hint of a democratic decision. It really was not up to discussion haha.

This is most likely true, but then if they posted a poll and 0 people voted yes, and 200 voted no, I suspect they'd re-think the decision.

Zeta

07-24-2009

I think we should delete usernames, too! It'd really make things interesting! ; D

redit

Adjudicator

07-24-2009

Need to add moar ranks / add ranks by ((words/post) / (letters/words)). For Adjudicators too!

MikeTyson

06-02-2010

i vote for the lesser voted on choice to incite controversy

noobfluff

06-02-2010

What are you talking about?

EDIT...I actually DIDN'T say a bad word, but for some reason the censor thinks c-r-a-p is too naughty to say. Hm. Oh well.

ozzy6009

06-02-2010

It looks like there was a vote 9 months ago to decide whether or not to remove post counts. Don't know why it had to be necroed.

of2DOFZXmQ

04-20-2014

-