Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should we take more time to decide?

Yes 32 48.48%
No 34 51.52%
Voters 66 .

Should we remove...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kogue

07-23-2009

Should we remove the short timespan for these votes to remove things. It seems they are decided in less than a day. I check the forums at least twice a day if not 3 and I still miss them.

Edit: Obvious for the vote not to exceed to long but maybe at least one day. Gives every who checks the forums at least once a day to help decide forum changing decisions

SCV

07-23-2009

.................................................................................................................

BooO

07-23-2009

Its a forum decision, so what? it's not like they removed annie from LoL.

Cruil

07-23-2009

The reason the decisions were made quickly is to give us a hint of a democratic decision. It really was not up to discussion haha.

Snice

07-23-2009

Fail thread is fail. Who cares? You should be happy they gave us a vote in the first place.

Kogue

07-23-2009

Well as a tester in the forums who checks quite often I felt the decisions were made too quick. It's not really any important votes that happened I would just like to think stuff that was important wasn't decided as quickly as this such as decisions about the game. You can compare it to alot of the laws that go through to me not a big deal at first but become more restrictive. I just am hoping future voting processing isn't so quick to jump on an answer. Especially if it regarding the game itself. No need to say it is a fail thread it is an opinion and my right to question something. If a tester never questions anything, nothing would get done. And obviously so far half of the voters for this poll feel the same way.

Snice

07-23-2009

Quote:
Kogue:
Well as a tester in the forums who checks quite often I felt the decisions were made too quick. It's not really any important votes that happened I would just like to think stuff that was important wasn't decided as quickly as this such as decisions about the game. You can compare it to alot of the laws that go through to me not a big deal at first but become more restrictive. I just am hoping future voting processing isn't so quick to jump on an answer. Especially if it regarding the game itself. No need to say it is a fail thread it is an opinion and my right to question something. If a tester never questions anything, nothing would get done. And obviously so far half of the voters for this poll feel the same way.

None of this has happened so you shouldn't worry about it. Have faith that the developers wouldn't make some sudden change without contemplating it for a while and getting feedback from everyone first.

Cruil

07-23-2009

Quote:
Snice:
None of this has happened so you shouldn't worry about it. Have faith that the developers wouldn't make some sudden change without contemplating it for a while and getting feedback from everyone first.

Snice is correct. Don't worry about it and our feedback is being used.

Kogue

07-23-2009

Okie Dokie just found it out decisions were made so quickly with not that many votes.

muusbolla

07-23-2009

You missed the context, Kogue. The removal of post counts was a direct reaction to Larias's "Woot I spammed 1000 posts" thread. It was all in good fun, really.