Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1 rune page at start?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fluri1234

11-08-2011

i think we should have more rune and i also think we should get more IP and RP so we can buy all new champions and have all the runes that are needed for that character

Ther InGal

11-08-2011

This has been discussed over and over again... Read the stickies please. And you get 5k IP + 2k RP everytime they open to test something new.... That's not that low

fluri1234

11-08-2011

ty

fluri1234

11-08-2011

Quote:
Ther InGal:
This has been discussed over and over again... Read the stickies please. And you get 5k IP + 2k RP everytime they open to test something new.... That's not that low

do you know about the rune pages and whether or not i will get more cuz i was reading that some people started off with max but i start off with 1

Ther InGal

11-08-2011

I started with 2, the standart. I think that's the idea... If you started with only one, better try and see if this is intended.