Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

A few suggestions on spectator mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kunny Phunt

I just signed up on the PBE and used Spectator mode for the first time, and I gotta say; it's brilliant.
A few suggestions that I've got so it could (maybe) improve.
Note: this is just my suggestions and opinions.

1. Sometimes casters/commentators get confused on who killed who in a team fight, so adding a chat-like box that displays who kills who would really help imo.

2. Put somewhere, possible next to tower kills (at the top), the amount of dragon or baron that a team has killed. Really helps the spectators and commentators.

3. I don't know if this is a bug or not but I didn't hear an announcer when kills/killing sprees occurred. If it's not a bug then I'd say add it in just to keep the spectators awareness up. But I do believe it could be just a bug of my client or something, not sure.

4.There's already an option that closes the frames and scoreboards etc. but it doesn't disable the Tool box on the bottom left and the minimap. I reckon being able to disable these would be very helpful to those who like making montages. They could replay the game (assuming this comes with a replay system afterwards) or record it live and then edit it later on into a montage. Montages of LoL would really appeal to those new to the game imo.

These are just my suggestions and opinions, if anyone would like any other suggestions feel free to post them below.

Thanks for reading.