Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] HUD Scaling Broken After Resolution Change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yettie2

Recruiter

11-08-2011

Title: [Game] HUD Scaling Broken After Resolution Change

Priority: Minor

Label: Game, Spectator

Description: My spectator HUD is stuck at a a low scale and changing the HUD scaling makes no difference. The chat's scaling works fine. This might be specific to my setup of 3 24 inch monitors in portrait mode using Eyefinity. Once it bugged any additional resolution change didn't change the scaling. I am guessing this has something to do with the middle resolution being taller than it is wide. On a side note, thank you for fully supporting different aspect ratios for spectator mode!

Repro Steps:
1. Make a game at a default (high) resolution. (I had 3600x1920, Eyefinity FTW )
2. Lower game's resolution drastically. (I used 1024x1280)
3. Reset resolution to higher than original. (I used bezel corrected 3760x1920)

I'm not sure if the resolution must be set higher than original or not. There aren't many spectator games to quickly join.