Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheReálDeál

11-07-2011

Client lags
Annie's Passive you cant see when its charged up for a stun
Half way spectating, the game freezes

PrinceGumby

11-07-2011

I just got out of a spectator match... 11 minutes into the game, the client froze. Game crashed and said it could be a firewall issue(I don't have mine enabled presently).. I press try to reconnect.. still get same error message.

aBitUnfortunate

11-07-2011

Spectated a game for a short time, then quit spectating.
Queued for 3v3, and when I joined:
-Chat was broken
-All champions were shown for the champion selection, yet most of them were grayed out. Ones that I owned were normal looking.
-Teams were on the correct sides, and I could see my teammates' names.

After a queue dodge, I tried again. The grayed out champion problem was fixed. I could only see the champions that I owned. Chat was fixed. So, first time was buggy; second time was fixed.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I couldn't get a screenshot of what the champion selection screen looked like on the first time through. If it happens again, I'll make sure to SS it and post it here.

TheReálDeál

11-07-2011

another bug: auto lockin bugged

Pantazi

11-07-2011

it seemed really choppy to me it was my first time spectating, so I dont know if I just need to change my graphics or if its the client.

Pantazi

11-07-2011

was way laggy for me, a choppy sort of lag

Veggiematic

Recruiter

11-07-2011

Spectator bug
Sometimes, you can't see the skill ups.