Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Long Team Que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Horse

09-28-2009

My two friends and myself play arranged matches together. Originally when we first started the queue time was that of a single queue typically 30-90 seconds. Now that we are all level 30 we are sitting in 10-15 min queue's. Is this right?!? It seems to me that something is wrong with the queue matching system. I know its designed to match people of similar rank.

Also as a side note my queue finally popped at 15 min only to have the host leave and start all over. Please do something to fix this so i don't have to sit for 30 min to play a 30-45 min game.

Sandman121

09-28-2009

I second this, and it is disappointing because once the Q actually pops then you have minute to pick heroes then another 2 or 3 minutes to get into the game. It shouldn't take this long to get into the game.

AlRokerSurprise

09-28-2009

+1

Enzeru

09-28-2009

Yeah I' am in queue right now 10 min and still going....fail!!!!

Amethyzt

09-28-2009

same here

fix it plz D:

Coffein

09-29-2009

True, having 10+ mins waiting time in arranged (we cancel most of the time because we grow too impatient)

Cooking Panda

09-29-2009

I think it's a bug, a couple friends and I were trying to get in a game last night, and the queues were insanely long. I got another to join us, so we had five, and we got in instantly.

zerfman

Recruiter

09-29-2009

it has to do with arranged teams less the 5. As far as i can tell it try's to put arranged teams against arranged teams. also with other arranged teams as much as possible. when you have numbers like 2 3 or 4 its harder to match you with a team that's at your skill level and fits the number requirements. i had this problem last night. i decided to try to queue with a team size of 5 and i had queues that were less than 30 seconds. i don't think its a bug its just about pairing.

littlebigclint

09-29-2009

I spent a combined ~20 minutes without a game in queue when trying to queue with a total of three players. 5m, 2m, 10-13m. As soon as I dropped one person from my group and queued with two players, we were matched instantly.