Maybe in a few years.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ez0 YKR445

11-07-2011

Riot can employ a lot more people and do a who rework that separates stats of champions in 5's and 3's. so when a Nerf or buff happens its specifically set for stats in either 5's or 3's. I understand this would increase the learning curve a lot but this game is getting so big so fast people i will admit have gotten a lot better and i feel that it wouldn't be too bad it would be really good because the game's are targeted for 5's not 3's.

KaoticAsylim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Plain and simple, Twisted Treeline isn't a map that Riot gives any attention. There will always be certain champions that dominate it, you just have to make sure you know how to play those dominating champions.

Ez0 YKR445

11-07-2011

ya i know, that's why maybe aftre a year or so when riot gets bigger and can hire way more people than do this.

Silent Hero

11-07-2011

This game revolves around solo queue...The pinnacle of solo queue glory will always be at 5s especially since there is no 3s solo queue.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

this game does not revolve around solo que. Last time i checked, tournaments are the top teams. There will always be individual champions that are stronger than others. That doesn't matter. What matters is the best team. People just tend to divulge into metas because they don't require that much teamwork. Find two friends and try new things