Miguel, the Enthralling Voice (Male vocalist support)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontoPrest

11-07-2011

Some random idea I've had.

Miguel, the Enthralling Voice
Male vocalist using the power of his words.

Basic attack 'tossing' bursts of sound.

Appearance: Mixture of a pretty boy in fancy clothes with long hair, and a bard. No instruments as he only uses his voice.

Lore: I haven't given it much thought to be honest, perhaps some relation to Sona?

Miguel does not have a mana bar, instead it is replaced with a bar called Tempo. Tempo increases with each ability Miguel uses and his ultimate can only be activated when his tempo bar is filled. Tempo slowly drains if no abilities are used. Repeating the same ability does not rise Tempo. Death resets Tempo to 0.

Abilities:
(Passive) Soothing Hum: Improves healing effects on allied champions within range.

(Q) Joy and Sorrow: Target ally in range gains a short speed buff paired with a scaling buff on the damage on their next attack with each rank. Adding +10%/20%/30% magical damage for example. If cast on an enemy, it reduces their movement speed for a few moments while reducing their next attack's damage by the same percentage. Cannot be cast on someone who still has the buff, buff is only consumed when ally/opponent deals damage.

(W) Charm: Target ally in range receives a buff, when they next take damage they receive a Heal scaling with rank and a bonus from AP. Cannot be cast on someone who still has the buff, buff is only consumed when ally has taken damage.

(E) Echo: All enemies in a line take magical damage scaling with rank and a bonus from AP. With each enemy hit the damage rises by a percent, with the last enemy receiving the most damage.

(R) Revitalizing Song: Sacrificing his own movement speed, Miguel begins to sing. Radiating a aura in an area around him that heals, restores mana, and quickens his allies. The speed increase, mana restored, and amount healed rises with each rank with the healing receiving a bonus from AP. The effect persists for a second after leaving the aura. Effect drains Tempo, slowly at first but steadily increases the Tempo cost. Abilities can be cast to prolong duration. Can be canceled at any time to conserve Tempo, has a one minute cooldown however.

Names and finer details not set in stone, just ideas of mine. Feel free to tell me what your thoughts are.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontoPrest

11-17-2011

Shameless self bump for feedback.