Yeeah Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lutzj

11-07-2011

Loading screen had singed (me), malphite, and xin zhao against katarina, ashe, and galio. Knew they would romp us if they got farm because we had no ranged or strong carry, and Galio should be able to shut me down in lane.

Then xin was afk.

I picked up boots and a philo stone and farmed passively at bot tower (malphite went top and did okay against kat), zoning Ashe with fling and dodging galio's skillshots. Managed to get a kill on Ashe at level 5 by chasing her super aggressively (galio should have peeled me) and popping both Cripple and Flash.

Then a few levels later I killed both galio and ashe as they chased me through my poison.

Then about 20 minutes later malphite and I destroyed their nexus. Ashe only managed to get 700 more gold than xin zhao, who finished the game sitting in our base at level 2 (?!) having done nothing.

This was a normal game below level 30, and the other team was a dicey comp, and singed gets banned anyways at higher levels, but in the meantime it's really fun to stomp people with him.

Check my match history if you want this might be the steamrolliest steamroll I ever roll.

Hah

11-07-2011

so you won as singed and are bragging about it...?

Silent Hero

11-07-2011

Cool. Now try that with another champ.

1ring

11-07-2011

He is level 17, cut him some slack. Winning a 2v3 is something to be proud of, no matter what champ he was playing.

marklukejohn

11-07-2011

yeahhh singed

A Hoser Eh

11-09-2011

playing as singed is nice. i actually prefer to solo bottom on TT. because even if they push hard singed has the right kit and can be built right that you can just farm passively just like you said with the poison and they think they still have the upper hand cause there's 2 of theme and then boom! aggressive chase fling slow run around them double kill. haha its fun. and makes people mad. thats why he is pretty much auto-ban in ranked. oh well.

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Honestly unless ashe is amazing (1800+ status), which is incredibly unlikely in a pre-30 game, she might as well be afk for a TT game.
gg tho 2v3s or 4v5s are always very satisfying wins.

Really though, ashe doesn't belong in the TT.

Yayaurz

11-09-2011

: