Is KDA a fair judge in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Hero

11-07-2011

All that matters is winning. o.o

Even someone with a low k/d/a and low score can be key to victory. Like for an example a Nidalee that spent her entire time camping the jungle and sniping people off points.

k/d/a tells you some stuff but it's not the end-all factor in deciding a teammate's performance.

Ohforfsake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

KDA matters probably as much or more than any other stat(which isn't saying a lot). I'd say in over 9/10 of the games I play the team with the most kills win.

Wrajax

11-07-2011

Don't forget that there is a breakdown of Objective Score and Combat Score on the Grid tab after the match. That's a good way of telling if someone was actually fighting FOR/ON points, or just running around the jungle ganking or laning half the time. (which can still be instrumental as well, but if you have 3 points, that's where you should be fighting most of the time)

I had a game this morning with an Alistar that had a great K/D/A, but his combat score was **** because he just wandered around and wasn't at the points where the fights were.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

kills matter because if you can't kill anyone you won't be able to win.

yeah I lost a game as a 20/6 wukong recently, but there is another reason kills don't matter: I was 20/6 on wukong I didn't care that I lost