Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is KDA a fair judge in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Hero

11-07-2011

All that matters is winning. o.o

Even someone with a low k/d/a and low score can be key to victory. Like for an example a Nidalee that spent her entire time camping the jungle and sniping people off points.

k/d/a tells you some stuff but it's not the end-all factor in deciding a teammate's performance.

Ohforfsake

11-07-2011

KDA matters probably as much or more than any other stat(which isn't saying a lot). I'd say in over 9/10 of the games I play the team with the most kills win.

Wrajax

11-07-2011

Don't forget that there is a breakdown of Objective Score and Combat Score on the Grid tab after the match. That's a good way of telling if someone was actually fighting FOR/ON points, or just running around the jungle ganking or laning half the time. (which can still be instrumental as well, but if you have 3 points, that's where you should be fighting most of the time)

I had a game this morning with an Alistar that had a great K/D/A, but his combat score was **** because he just wandered around and wasn't at the points where the fights were.

jars

11-07-2011

kills matter because if you can't kill anyone you won't be able to win.

yeah I lost a game as a 20/6 wukong recently, but there is another reason kills don't matter: I was 20/6 on wukong I didn't care that I lost