Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

kog theorycraft

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blind Pick Hero

11-07-2011

Earlier today I was playing a game and once it became apparent we were definitely going to win I tried something new with kog. My build path was zerkers boots, malady, bloodrazor, and BV. After banshee's veil I tried getting a deathcap, the theory being it would increase my W's effectiveness while simultaneously boosting my ultimate damage. I was going to build a void staff after that but the game ended.

My question is: is this a good idea or am I just gimping myself by having an expensive build and not building additional attack speed? It seemed to do well in that game but like I said we were so far ahead anyway so almost anything could have been effective

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunflame

11-07-2011

It is not a really bad idea... but it will always be a luxury item.

Normally you will want to get Frozen Mallet to keep you alive... or maybe they will start stacking magic resist. Here is were a Infinite Edge or void staff will become useful.

It really depends on the game but it would be hard to make that item fit in a build