What happens next?

[NMR] Retreat and regroup back at the Black Keep. Morello will surely find his own way out. 5 4.24%
[NMR] Send word to Zileas to send more troops. TNM must fall! 21 17.80%
[NMR] Surrender! All hope is lost... 21 17.80%
[IsC] Flush Morello out. We must save Lady Nikasaur! 59 50.00%
[IsC] Keep a small force stationed to make sure Morello doesn't escape. Move on the Black Keep! 20 16.95%
[IsC] Surrender! Morello is too strong... 11 9.32%
[Legion of n00b] Continue to pester Sagarys while he ignores us. 20 16.95%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! ... Over the corpses of the NMR... 27 22.88%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! ... Without the blood. 15 12.71%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Creep on Leona. 40 33.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 4 - Blood for Blood

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacus View Post
((I would assume that there are some purple caster minions there, but there are no PC magic users there currently.))
Oh yeah this ^

Sagarys

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronVonWalrus View Post
{Oh. I almost forgot. Here's a picture of bearatroopers.}
So awesome lol

Sagarys

11-07-2011

Here's the link to the General Discussion announcement. Please bump it regularly!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1457922&highlight=announcement

xMsyk

11-07-2011

New Morello Republic Inside one of Uszi’s hideouts.

“Pfft. Hideouts. Well in any case, we’re alive because of it. We’ll wait a day here to recover and then we’ll go back, unless you see a problem with that, Captain.”

Uszi simply nodded. It was useless to remain here, and he had to try for himself his spider-legged ships, which he had yet to still see in action. He was somewhat jealous of Jojo, that took the opportunity to try out the buff of the Lord of nerfs, while he was asleep. Ordering his crew to take load supplies into the three ships, he took retired into his cabin, waiting for the next day. Msyk on the other hand inquired about the well being of his troops on all three ships, including the mercenaries. No grave injuries were suffered. They needed to keep their guard up at all time to retaliate, since the enemy probably planed more surprise attacks such as these in the future. Sadly enough, the sea wasn’t his turf, so he could have done little in such situation, but thanks to the Captain’s quick thinking, they made it out with just some scratches.

(Well, this is a rough beginning. Better get some rest, we earned it. We’ll leave tomorrow, then defend the Black Keep from any incoming invasion, the parrots will more than probably bring the war to our doorsteps. I can’t wait.)

After making sure that everyone wasn’t in peril from any injury, Msyk went back to his own cabin, trying to relax. He wouldn’t find sleep though...

((This is just a situation preparation to the post that I will be relocating from chapter 3. Fortunately for my average writing skills, nothing will need to be changed. Il move on making Kaiko available for fights later, and post more profiles when “in RP time” passes by.))

Ynaht

11-07-2011

Ynaht, Imperium Messenger

Ynaht, Tim, Kenny, Stan and Kyle exited the tunnel of unloved champions after three long days of riding Tim's back. Three days ago Ynaht exchanged his knowledge of the areas(and a few awesome speeches) both in his mind and his maps for safe passage. Tim stopped at the exit just before the sun hit him and allowed the group to dismount. The group thanked Tim and said there goodbyes but just before getting out of earshot was stopped by Tim's demonic voice. "Wait! I can't in good conscience take this knowledge for just safe passage, you have payed too much. Take this with you and goodbye." Tim tossed a dark blur at the group leaving before they could react. The group examined the object or rather the animal that lay before them. Ynaht closed in first on the wolf-like animal and pet it on the head. Feeling something surge in his body he let his hand go and the wolf pup came to life. It had dark black fur with crimson eyes yet at its current form was not at all menacing.

"What should we name him?" Ynaht asked
"You sure its a him? If it is lets call him Toto." Kenny pitched in
"No! Tyrese lets call him that."
"Call him Jaekwoon it sounds better"
"What about Maurice?"
"Nah go with Deshawn."
"Guys----"
"Deshawn is horrible Chavez would be better"
"Guys-----"
"Lets call him Bob."
"Guys enough! We'll name him later right now we have to get these supplies to the TNM come on." Ynaht finally got through

Ynaht' group made a good hour of solid progress before they stopped to rest. The wolf lay close to Ynaht and would rarely leave his side during travel. Suddenly a noise came from the path nearby and they heard the loud walking of several small creatures. The creatures came to view and Ynaht was the first to react. "MINIONS!!!!!" he shouted grabbing his triforce getting ready to fight. Ynaht did not wait for the minions to strike as he leapt in procing his triforce taking down the first minion with one shot. The next minion he faced would last two seconds before dieing. This process repeated itself until a Ynaht was face to face with a massive Super Minion. He procced his Triforce and attempted to kill it but it just kept on going. "Why won't you die!" Ynaht shouted between attacks and dodging Super Minion attacks. Ynaht was caught off balance by the Super Minion and fell backwards into a pile of dead minions. Ynaht closed his eyes as he felt energy leave his body. The super minion lifted its massive spiked arms and prepared the final blow. Just before the blow struck Ynaht, a black wolf rushed and mutilated the super minion and proceeded to do the same to the rest of the minions. Ynaht could only watch in awe as the wolf gracefully dodged attacks then bite the throats(if they have one) of every minion it saw until there was none left. Ynaht felt energy return to his body as the wolf changed back to a familiar form. Ynaht gazed at the tiny pup Tim gave him all covered in minion goo, before bending down and petting it. "Good Boy or Girl" and the pup gave a happy yelp in agreement.

((TLDR: Ynaht gained pet: Demon Wolf Thing, The wolf has three forms and based on each form draws mana from its master(Ynaht). The first and least consuming form is the Puppy form, then the Combat form in this one finally the third form will be introduced later.))))

(((Also I am taking names for the Wolf so please help)))

Reichsmann

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
New Morello Republic Inside one of Uszi’s hideouts.

“Pfft. Hideouts. Well in any case, we’re alive because of it. We’ll wait a day here to recover and then we’ll go back, unless you see a problem with that, Captain.”

Uszi simply nodded. It was useless to remain here, and he had to try for himself his spider-legged ships, which he had yet to still see in action. He was somewhat jealous of Jojo, that took the opportunity to try out the buff of the Lord of nerfs, while he was asleep. Ordering his crew to take load supplies into the three ships, he took retired into his cabin, waiting for the next day. Msyk on the other hand inquired about the well being of his troops on all three ships, including the mercenaries. No grave injuries were suffered. They needed to keep their guard up at all time to retaliate, since the enemy probably planed more surprise attacks such as these in the future. Sadly enough, the sea wasn’t his turf, so he could have done little in such situation, but thanks to the Captain’s quick thinking, they made it out with just some scratches.

(Well, this is a rough beginning. Better get some rest, we earned it. We’ll leave tomorrow, then defend the Black Keep from any incoming invasion, the parrots will more than probably bring the war to our doorsteps. I can’t wait.)

After making sure that everyone wasn’t in peril from any injury, Msyk went back to his own cabin, trying to relax. He wouldn’t find sleep though...

((This is just a situation preparation to the post that I will be relocating from chapter 3. Fortunately for my average writing skills, nothing will need to be changed. Il move on making Kaiko available for fights later, and post more profiles when “in RP time” passes by.))

((You're going to go to head to the ongoing battle too, aren't you?))

Ynaht

11-07-2011

Character Profile:

Name Ynaht
Age Early Twenties
Gender Male
Height 5'4"
Weight 130lbs
Race Human
Class Beastmaster (With my wolf probably the best way to refer to my character)
Alignment – Neutral Good
Faction Imperium of Tons of Damage
Rank (if applicable) Messenger
Allies Kenny, Ulciscend(to an extent), Imperium Scouts

Appearance - Ynaht is a short, dark haired Imperium messenger who is mostly seen with a cloak and hood covering his body along with a triforce either hanging from its sheath or in his hand.

Attributes

Strength – 4
Intelligence – 6
Battle Skill – 7
Magical Aptitude – 2
Dexterity – 8
Stamina – 8
Constitution – 6
Resilience – 6
Wisdom – 9
Charisma – 7

Powers/Abilties – High perception, Wolf Pet(Name pending)

Personality / History – Ynaht is a kindhearted and sometimes clumsy young man. He is often berated by those who don't know his secret for being short. You see Ynaht is not a native of the Imperium but rather was born in the eastern isle. His village was attacked and he was saved by an Imperium messenger returning from his delivery. Due to Ynaht not being a native of the Imperium he can not do Tons of Damage.

Advantages – Looks weak but can actually fight, Speeches for some(changed from all because Tim took some) occasions,Wolf Pet(Name pending)
Weakness(es) – Hostages, Fighting Women and Children
Can’t Live Without – His Triforce
Really Likes – Peace,Bacon, Armored Bears
Likes – Triforce, Phreak,
Dislikes – War, Fighting
Really Dislikes – Pirates/Raiders
Can’t ****ing Stand – N/A

Favorite Quotes
"I save her with the only thing I can do Tons of Damage." -Phreak
Achievements
Tearjerker: Got a court room crying with a moving speech
Rara Captive: Get captured by the Rara Rebels
(Character Name) Its your Father: Wake up from a bad dream that may or may not include dead parents
Totally-Not-A-Killer: Kill Totally-Not-Bob

((Note all these stats are post-evil passage)))

FearTheSkorpion

11-07-2011

[[Alright, here it is, heavily modified from my first one. For those of you that missed my earlier posts this chapter, I'm ditching the idea of my "curse." It's broken, too easy to abuse, and overall not fun for anyone trying to PC vs. PC me. I'll get rid of it the moment an RP opportunity presents itself. When that happens, I'll post a new stat sheet to reflect the changes. For now, my stats without the curse will be in (parentheses) for clarity.]]

Character Profile:

Name - Ulciscendi
Age - 19 (actual age: 25)
Gender - Male
Height - 5' 11''
Weight - 167 lbs.
Race - Human
Class - Leader, Anti-Mage Speed Duelist
Alignment - Chaotic Good
Faction - Mercenaries, IsC Aligned
Rank (if applicable) - Leader, Armored Company
Allies - IsC and its allies

Appearance - Average height, strongly built from so much travelling and fighting. Always wears steel-toed boots, cargo pants, t-shirt, and trench coat. The coat is usually black, with boots and pants to match with a dark grey shirt. Colors sometimes change based upon surrounding terrain {desert, tundra, etc.} and likelihood of combat.

Attributes

Strength – 6
Intelligence – 10
Battle Skill – 9 (8)
Magical Aptitude – 10 (Normally 4. He has some natural ability in Blood Reaping, but has never really cultivated it and it is now suppressed by the curse. I might use this to replace my current 'anti-mage' class.)
Dexterity – 9
Stamina – 6
Constitution – 5
Resilience – 3 in Physical, 10 in Magical (3 and 5)
Wisdom – 10
Charisma – 7

Powers/Abilties – [[I'm not going to sweat this until I ditch the curse. In the meantime, I'll provide some basics.]]

Absorb - Unit channels enemy spell into Katana, negating all damage and allowing use of Mirror.

Mirror - Unit casts previously absorbed spell, dealing 100% of the spell's original damage to the new target. Damage increased by 15% of damage absorbed from other spells after the original spell is absorbed and before casting.

Personality / History – http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1429073&page=112

It's the last post on the page. Look at the Italicized flashback portion, it covers the important stuff.

Advantages – Godlike Anti-Caster thanks to the Katana. Extremely fast-moving swordfighter, "dances" around opponents, taking advantage of openings.
Weakness(es) – Most anything that can keep up with his speed and punch him in the face without using magic. Armored Bears are a good example.
Can’t Live Without – Chess, Sarcasm, Sword fighting, his Integrity and Chivalry
Really Likes – Commanding troops, defeating a skilled opponent, helping others.
Likes – Travelling, new experiences.
Dislikes – Anything NMR, anyone who doesn't appreciate Earl Grey tea
Really Dislikes – Drunken NMR scouts, forgetting to alert factions of his presence.
Can’t ****ing Stand – Zileas, Curses, Trolls, people who disrespect a lady's honor.

Favorite Quotes
"Do or do not, there is no try."
-Yoda
"No plan survives first contact with the enemy."
-General Patton

Achievements
Useless - Fail to accomplish anything at all in the main plot for an entire three chapters.
Curses - Become cursed.
1337 Business Skillz - Strike a completely one-sided deal in favor of your employer...on purpose.
Hypocrite - Accidentally create a broken character skill you would've stopped anyone else from ever considering.

Reichsmann

11-07-2011

Reich, the Soulreaver

Drifting through the darkness was like a dream. He wasn't sure if he was dead or not, however. Reich felt as if he couldn't move, but was being carried by an unseen current to who knows where. The voice hadn't spoken to him since it had taken control. What was happening? Was there some way he could resist it and regain command of his power?

He felt malevolence all around him. It wasn't just that though. He figured he still had some sort of connection with whatever had taken control. It was a part of him after all. It sensed something, so he knew about it too. There was a battle raging... and it hungered. It was biding it's time though. Waiting, drawing nearer.

Closing his eyes that weren't even there, Reich would begin to think about ways he could take back control. Perhaps if it was weakened... but for that to happen, battle would surely need to be had. Something he was afraid it lived for.

For now, he would bide his time. Just as it was.

Ynaht

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post
Useless - Fail to accomplish anything at all in the main plot for an entire three chapters.
(Killing an assload of minions does not count as important? What about "Invading" the Imperium?)))I