What happens next?

[NMR] Retreat and regroup back at the Black Keep. Morello will surely find his own way out. 5 4.24%
[NMR] Send word to Zileas to send more troops. TNM must fall! 21 17.80%
[NMR] Surrender! All hope is lost... 21 17.80%
[IsC] Flush Morello out. We must save Lady Nikasaur! 59 50.00%
[IsC] Keep a small force stationed to make sure Morello doesn't escape. Move on the Black Keep! 20 16.95%
[IsC] Surrender! Morello is too strong... 11 9.32%
[Legion of n00b] Continue to pester Sagarys while he ignores us. 20 16.95%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! ... Over the corpses of the NMR... 27 22.88%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! ... Without the blood. 15 12.71%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Creep on Leona. 40 33.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 4 - Blood for Blood

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

11-07-2011

Valk and Baron, for simplicity's sake, I'm going to let you guys bring IronStylus to the fight. Just assume the Imperium has joined forces with the IsC and that Iron and the players that were with him returned home in time to catch a ride in Baron's ship.

Sagarys

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamell View Post
(We never tried to imply they didn't have weaknesses everything does. Look at Reich. He seems to have a weakness, at least he states he does anyway, we don't know what it is of course but he has one. same concept.)
I'm not blaming you guys, I'm just saying there was some confusion. I took steps to alleviate it for the good of all players.

Flamell

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
I'm not blaming you guys, I'm just saying there was some confusion. I took steps to alleviate it for the good of all players.
(Just wanted to throw it out there =D)

Marshallis Lodgium

11-07-2011

((Bio has landed!))

Character Profile:

Name
The Traveller
Age Several Millenia
Gender Male
Height 5'11''
Weight 150lbs
Race ??
Class ??
Alignment – Chaotic Neutral
Faction The Traveller
Allies IsC

Appearance - Cloaked in voluminous, flowing robes that seem to change color depending on their environment (currently blue, in concordance with the current state of the marks on his skin). Within them are stored various scrolls and tomes, but nary a wand, staff, or potion in sight. There isn't much remarkable about him on the physical side of things, despite the fact that while he clearly wore a short, pointy grey beard in parrotopia, he is now appears to be clean shaven and his looks more resemble that of a young professor than a wizened mage. ((throwing this in here because I was at a loss for how to include it a proper post, and because if I just wrote about his current appearance it would cause a lot of confusion)) Also, a pair of rectangular glasses seem never to leave his nose.

Attributes

Strength – 2
Intelligence – ??
Battle Skill – 2
Magical Aptitude – ??
Dexterity –5
Stamina – ??
Constitution – 2
Resilience – ??
Wisdom – ??
Charisma – 2
Powers/Abilties – Powerful summons, Powerful auras, Powerful enchantments, Powerful spells. The quality, nature, and frequency of such casting depend on where he is and how attuned he is not only to the land below him, but the totality of the world he currently inhabits.

Personality / History – ((To be filled in when found out in universe, to avoid the pitfalls of spoilers and the like. Some of you have probably figured part of it out, but the whole story has yet to be told. Hopefully it will be by RP's end.))

Advantages – Versatility and sheer power while spellcasting.
Weakness(es) – Constantly shifting locations. Unfamilliar Mana.
Can’t Live Without – Mana. Very, very literally.
Really Likes – New and unusual spells and mana. ((Sensing a pattern yet?))
Likes – Kindness, Clever plans
Dislikes – Idiots
Really Dislikes – Fools
Can’t ****ing Stand – People who blame fate for their problems when they haven't tried to solve them themselves

Favorite Quotes
"I have found power in the mysteries of thought, exaltation in the changing of the Muses ... I have been versed in the reasonings of men, but Fate is stronger than anything I have known."
– Euripides

Achievements
What the Eff hell? - Appear out of nowhere for no readily apparent reason (yet)
Absolutely Audacious Appearance - Perform an unbelievably blatant act of unauthorized high magic in full view of a squad of town guards
Not as they may seem - Cause more than a few people no end of confusion and uneasiness

Sagarys

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshallis Lodgium View Post
((Reserved for character bio, I suppose. Also, for clarification, do the NMR have any magic-users besides Morello at the manifest currently?))
Not that I'm aware of. I believe they're on their way.

xMsyk

11-07-2011

((Kaiko is the only human being aside from Morello I believe, and he knows absolutly no magic.

Once we arrive, we'll have Vacus and an unconscious Smubaiky. Msyk & Xandar know a little bit of magic, nothing really large. As for Reich, I believe his powers aren't magical per-se.))

Vacus

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
Not that I'm aware of. I believe they're on their way.
((I would assume that there are some purple caster minions there, but there are no PC magic users there currently.))

BaronVonWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

{Oh. I almost forgot. Here's a picture of bearatroopers.}

Enmiand

11-07-2011

Nice rp you've got going on in here :P
+1 for you guys, I support any sort of imaginative endeavor.
Also, you might want to check out this place

www.thelolfansite.com
and here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=4852923#post4852923

Both these links are dedicated to writting lol fan fiction and it's been like that for almost a year now, so, there's plenty to read, a lot of laughs, some sad tales, some scary ones and a ****load of crazyness. Last time I checked, the count was around 700 posted stories so, yeah...
Anyway, gg guys, may the best rplayer win :P

Aniir

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacus View Post
((I would assume that there are some purple caster minions there, but there are no PC magic users there currently.))
[[Purple caster OP, remember that]]