What happens next?

[NMR] Retreat and regroup back at the Black Keep. Morello will surely find his own way out. 5 4.24%
[NMR] Send word to Zileas to send more troops. TNM must fall! 21 17.80%
[NMR] Surrender! All hope is lost... 21 17.80%
[IsC] Flush Morello out. We must save Lady Nikasaur! 59 50.00%
[IsC] Keep a small force stationed to make sure Morello doesn't escape. Move on the Black Keep! 20 16.95%
[IsC] Surrender! Morello is too strong... 11 9.32%
[Legion of n00b] Continue to pester Sagarys while he ignores us. 20 16.95%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! ... Over the corpses of the NMR... 27 22.88%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! ... Without the blood. 15 12.71%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Creep on Leona. 40 33.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 4 - Blood for Blood

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reichsmann

11-07-2011

((Sorry for the late reply, I was cleaning, typing now.))

Reich, the Soulreaver

As the swirling blackness that surrounded Reich shifted, he could feel a multitude of things. Triumph, victory, happiness, excitement... greed. He figured that these feelings were directly linked with the voice that hd taken command. Somehow the longer he was held prisoner in his own body, the more connected he became with the oppressor. It seemed quite happy that they were heading to wherever they were going. Reich knew that he thrived on battle, and if the voice was really a part of him, it must too. He expected that it was already salivating at the thought of entering such a fray.

The Soulreavers eyes studied Msyk for a moment, as it shivered with obvious excitement and yearning. "You won't be disappointed." Was all it said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerymanthius, the Merc?

He'd seen the guard rush out and find Msyk, which obviously meant that the Soulreaver was awake. Frowning a bit, he wondered why it was so eager to speak with Msyk. Taking his weapon, he'd twirl it a bit. His eyes taking on a far away look. This was a game of cat and mouse. Of course, the mouse could kill the cat if he wasn't careful.

Laying back on the deck of the ship ge would trace the details of the cave roof with his eyes. Perhaps he should take action soon. He didn't want to risk the Soulreaver getting something he wanted.

Epicn00b

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Good lord.. this S@!% is getting epic!
Indeed. And more s@!% will happen once my army gets in there.

Baneson

11-07-2011

IsC

"This was a terrible idea!" Baneson cried out, deftly dodging a line of vile smelling spew. The acidic drool stenched horribly and his lunch had decided that was a good time to pay him another visit. Choking the bile down, Baneson continued his desperate dance to avoid Baron Nashor's attacks.

The spew from Nashor wasn't all that terribly difficult to avoid as Nashor televised these attacks by rearing his head back before unleashing it upon his prey, it was just that there was so much of it. The ground was quickly becoming soaked with it leaving only patches of dry ground here and there. Whenever he'd have to avoid Nashor's teeth, which was far more difficult because there was so many of them, these wet patches were making him lose his footing and his battle all the more desperate, forcing him to shadow jaunt to whatever shadow as handy that didn't belong to a foe. Speaking of foes, the minions surrounding him and Nashor weren't much of a worry, as they had to clear out a space to avoid disolving in the acidic slime or getting caught in one of Nashor's attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamell View Post
As Flamell entered the circle being created around Nashor he yelled "I see you found yourself a playmate Baneson, care if I join in?"
"Not at-Ooofff!" Distracted by Flamell's sudden appearance he'd missed noticing Nashor's latest attack. Simple, yet effective, Nashor had simply lashed out at him with his massive body, catching Baneson in the chest and sending him crashing into the surrounding Minions. The two underneath him absorbed most of the impact from the ground, but the impact from Nashor had surely broken a rib or ten.

Picking himself to his feet and struggling to draw breath, Baneson thought this was as good a time as any to get a bit serious. Drawing his feet together and his hands accross his chest, Baneson dropped into his own shadow. For a few moments it simply laid there on the ground, a shadow without anyone casting it. Then Baneson re-emerged. Gone were his civilian clothes, replaced by dull black leather armor. His hands were no longer empty. They now each held a long serrated dagger. But what struck terror in the hearts of most of the Minions surrounding him was the material the blades were made of. Shadow. Dark, empty, endless shadowstuff, as though they were the shadows of real blades and Baneson had simply plucked them up off the ground.

"Ahhhh, my friends." Baneson said to the blades, admiring their splendor. Turning his attention to his own shadow, Baneson tipped his head.

"Thanks for the loan once again, old friend."

He then turned his attention back to Baron Nashor and with a sudden dash, leapt in close and slashed a blade accross the side of the hideous worm. It wasn't a deep wound, but the flesh parted as though it were made of cloth. The great demon worm roared its agony and lashed out again with its acidic breath weapon, but Baneson had already moved on to drive his other blade into the opposite flank. The blade plunged deep, but he had to stop his momentum or risk losing it. The beast flipped onto its side and writhed, giving Baneson a chance to leap back to Flamell's side.

"Now Flamell, we're ready to entertain our new friend." Baneson said, his trademark sidelong grin plastered firmly to face.

Epicn00b

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
Sagarys post
I am going to say the same exact thing as I said in the previous chapter:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN

Ynaht

11-07-2011

Ynaht, Imperium Messenger
Ynaht looked up from Caine(yes im going with that for now) and surveyed the skirmish his group had with the minions. Minions' bodies were scattered all around the battlefield, whatever kept them alive gone leaving an empty husk. Ynaht was busy inspecting a certain body when Stan and Kyle ran to his side. . "Oh my god they killed Kenny" Stan remarked. "You Bas*****" Kyle added. Ynaht looked over the body a tear in his eye then he gazed up to the heavens. "no...no...no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh Phreak he can't be dead he just can't be. His death was too untimely." Ynaht shouted
"Hey dudes whats up?" A voice said in the background
"Oh I can still hear his voice the soft chorus screaming in my ear..." Continued Ynaht
"Ynaht I'm alive just look behind you."
"Oh Kenny you're alive then whos this guy?"
"I dunno maybe the guy who was following us wearing a mask."
"You noticed him but never said anything about it!"
"Well I'm used to being followed by people with masks."
"In any case where were you?"
"I was uh........One of the caster minions turned me into a Newt." Kenny said looking sheepishly at the ground.
"A newt?" For a moment there was an awkward silence in the air
".......I got better"

(((Thought I'd lighten the mood a bit )))

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

((Gah! T~T has anyone heard from Underneathen at all? I want to get us involved in this fight so battle, but I don't want to overstep my boundries and write a post for all of us... What do? ))

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Eat fruit.

xMsyk

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reichsmann View Post
((Sorry for the late reply, I was cleaning, typing now.))

Reich, the Soulreaver

As the swirling blackness that surrounded Reich shifted, he could feel a multitude of things. Triumph, victory, happiness, excitement... greed. He figured that these feelings were directly linked with the voice that hd taken command. Somehow the longer he was held prisoner in his own body, the more connected he became with the oppressor. It seemed quite happy that they were heading to wherever they were going. Reich knew that he thrived on battle, and if the voice was really a part of him, it must too. He expected that it was already salivating at the thought of entering such a fray.

The Soulreavers eyes studied Msyk for a moment, as it shivered with obvious excitement and yearning. "You won't be disappointed." Was all it said.
New Morello Republic Inside Reich’s cabin.

Accepting Reich’s final words, Msyk set out to find Uszi. Not being one for complex explanations, he didn’t offer them much more, so when he attempted to convince the Captain of the pirate fleet to set sail to the Manifest area right away, the stubborn captain argued. It took some time for the commander of the Republic force to bend Uszi’s will, but he managed to. In just a few hours, they were ready to move out to the northern areas of the Manifest, and would reach their destination tomorrow.

Once they were on the open sea, Msyk noticed to the far away at the east a massive form high in the sky, giving him a both a good and a bad feeling. The Iron Solari Crest was visible on the floating contraption, meaning that trouble was more than probably brewing as Reich said, but he was in no hurry to see what exactly was the floating fortress that was heading towards the general direction of the Nikapolis. Msyk placed himself at the bow of the ship, closing his eyes and attempting to reach his mental connection to his mage, Smubaiky.

(What happened while we were raiding?)

*Smubaiky. This is Msyk. Do you hear me?*

While Msyk felt that the connection was established this time, he yet couldn’t contact his wizard, which indicated that he was either sleeping or possessed, with much higher chances of the first option. His magic support would need to wait...

((As a side note Reich, once I get one of my mages at my side, Zerymanthius won’t be able to spy our conversations as well, since Smubaiky can basically “feel” other mage’s presence, only at close conversation range if they’re at rest, but from far away if they’re doing incantations.))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Morello Republic on top of the southwestern tower of the castle of the Manifest

Plucking down a dozen of Solari knights, Kaiko was getting a hang of himself, Strendďel still doing magical wonders for a bow. Looking for a new easy target, he noticed that Baron Nashor, who was not too far from being out of reach for him, was fighting off a couple of individuals. They probably wouldn’t be able at both of them to eliminate the Baron, the mythical creature possessing a monstrous resilience and stamina, light years ahead of human capacities. But he noticed how quick the two fighters were, and considered them much bigger threats then the regular soldiers. Raising his bow to create an arc trajectory, using his reticule in his glasses and calculating the {rather poor but still present} wind, Kaiko released the flexed string, unleashing a crystalline projectile in the direction of both assailants. He didn’t expect to kill them, they were both very fast and far away, but he wasn’t going to let them go off easily. Best case scenario, Baron would have an easier time grabbing his next meal.

Sagarys

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan2swan View Post
Eat fruit.
And it was k.

Flamell

11-07-2011

(

Quote:
but he wasn’t going to let them go off easily
(I just thought that this was funny considering we are fighting Baron Nashor. As if it were easy XD)
(Also am I to assume this arrow is the size of ashe's arrow?)