What happens next?

[NMR] Retreat and regroup back at the Black Keep. Morello will surely find his own way out. 5 4.24%
[NMR] Send word to Zileas to send more troops. TNM must fall! 21 17.80%
[NMR] Surrender! All hope is lost... 21 17.80%
[IsC] Flush Morello out. We must save Lady Nikasaur! 59 50.00%
[IsC] Keep a small force stationed to make sure Morello doesn't escape. Move on the Black Keep! 20 16.95%
[IsC] Surrender! Morello is too strong... 11 9.32%
[Legion of n00b] Continue to pester Sagarys while he ignores us. 20 16.95%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! ... Over the corpses of the NMR... 27 22.88%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! ... Without the blood. 15 12.71%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Creep on Leona. 40 33.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 4 - Blood for Blood

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearTheSkorpion

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
[[Ah, don't worry about it. Can't say the same for your character. My character's gonna think you're a Vladimist unless you say otherwise.]]
[[*was* a Vladimist, kind of like your character. Though I'm gonna have to explain fast before you kill me.]]

Phalonax

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post
[[*was* a Vladimist, kind of like your character. Though I'm gonna have to explain fast before you kill me.]]
[[And like that you've got my undivided interest.]]

FearTheSkorpion

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
[[And like that you've got my undivided interest.]]
[[Why does that worry me?

All shall be explained in the Character Bio. I'm gonna post it in a few minutes. I think I got your details of Vladimism right.]]

Soupcup

11-12-2011

Ambearsador Soupcup - Leader of the Brotherhood of the Armored Bear/

Soupcup paced himself through the hallway, until he saw a nurse running by towards a room with a man screaming inside. Soupcup needed a quick answer; so he grabbed the nurse's shoulder and said,

"Where can I find the gentleman known as Sleiphner?"

"Uh.. About 6 doors down the hall. Right over there. Pardon me, but I have to go." The nurse replied as he ran into the room with the screaming man.

Soupcup smiled at the answer, but that quickly changed. He was anxious to see his Dumpledore, but he was sad at what his state may be. By him being in the room, he knew he was alive at least. Would he just be a torso with one leg and one arm? Would his stub simply be bandaged and his leg in a sling of sorts? He didn't know. It actually scared Soupcup.

Soupcup slowly but surely reached the door that Sleiphner was in. Soupcup slowly placed his hand on the doorknob, and waited a moment while taking a deep breath. He then walked in. As he walked in, he was shocked.

He saw Baron bandaging Sleiphner. Sleiphner's arm was of a robotic nature. Soupcup was intrigued that he also saw under the blankets that his left leg was there and in shape. Baron had helped him by giving him mechanic limbs. Though Sleiphner was a bit bloody. Soupcup assumed his wounds reopened.

Soupcup walked in a bit more, and smiled. He was glad Sleiphner was ok. Baron was just about to finish bandaging Sleiphner as Soupcup said,

"Hello again, Herr Baron. Thank you for saving him."

Epicn00b

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lead View Post
[[I downvoted because you measured distance in square yards. herpderp.]]
[[I found one! Go! Irongrinder!]]

Epicn00b

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
((And BTW, it's pronouced "Mm-sick" *glares meanly at different IsC members* Remember it kid.))
((I'm no kid, kid.))

((Oh, you kids wanted another Legion of N00b story post? TOO BAD! I'm waiting on everyone else.))

FearTheSkorpion

11-12-2011

[[Phalon, my Bio is up in the other thread.]]

xMsyk

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
((I'm no kid, kid.))

((Oh, you kids wanted another Legion of N00b story post? TOO BAD! I'm waiting on everyone else.))
((Just by actual genuine curiosity, how old are you?))

BaronVonWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupcup View Post
Ambearsador Soupcup - Leader of the Brotherhood of the Armored Bear/

Soupcup paced himself through the hallway, until he saw a nurse running by towards a room with a man screaming inside. Soupcup needed a quick answer; so he grabbed the nurse's shoulder and said,

"Where can I find the gentleman known as Sleiphner?"

"Uh.. About 6 doors down the hall. Right over there. Pardon me, but I have to go." The nurse replied as he ran into the room with the screaming man.

Soupcup smiled at the answer, but that quickly changed. He was anxious to see his Dumpledore, but he was sad at what his state may be. By him being in the room, he knew he was alive at least. Would he just be a torso with one leg and one arm? Would his stub simply be bandaged and his leg in a sling of sorts? He didn't know. It actually scared Soupcup.

Soupcup slowly but surely reached the door that Sleiphner was in. Soupcup slowly placed his hand on the doorknob, and waited a moment while taking a deep breath. He then walked in. As he walked in, he was shocked.

He saw Baron bandaging Sleiphner. Sleiphner's arm was of a robotic nature. Soupcup was intrigued that he also saw under the blankets that his left leg was there and in shape. Baron had helped him by giving him mechanic limbs. Though Sleiphner was a bit bloody. Soupcup assumed his wounds reopened.

Soupcup walked in a bit more, and smiled. He was glad Sleiphner was ok. Baron was just about to finish bandaging Sleiphner as Soupcup said,

"Hello again, Herr Baron. Thank you for saving him."
Baron turned, blinking with mild surprise.

"Soupcup? I didn't hear you come in. I guess all of this excitement has worn me out...but yes, Sleiphner is still alive. He'll be harder, better, faster, and stronger, but I can only hope that his mind remains intact."

Baron broke into a sudden grin.

"You might say that I find his present condition to be...unbearable!"

Epicn00b

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
((Just by actual genuine curiosity, how old are you?))
20. Why on earth would you ask....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronVonWalrus View Post
"You might say that I find his present condition to be...unbearable!"
((Bear jokes.....I can't take them anymore....I refuse to bear another one before I start using....TOO LATE! It has begun! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO...................*Needs some bear* OH S***))