Gangplank has every tool in the game (and is stupid)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orkimond

09-29-2009

He has an amazing ulti and an amazing farming skill but he is pure unadulterated support.
You have no chasing or stunning skills and your ulti isn't the best slow in the game.
Stick to frozen hammer, swiftness/reduce slow ones, sunfire and you will be far more useful to the team than any dps build

yuke

09-29-2009

Really, why all the hostility against a guy? I don't think gp is really that useful but he is used in high level play, although i think he's rather balanced. Please stick to the topic or don't post.

coocootower

09-30-2009

Yeah I've played a good number of games with GP and agree he is easily killable IF you dont get some early kills in with parrrley crits and contrary to popular belief he can be a good late game character. If you have some good assist characters to back you up GP actually makes a decent character but I can't exactly deem him OP or imba. Runes and masteries also need to be tailored quite well for GP. Basically if your team is winning by a little bit gangplank is awesome and might guarantee a win but if your team is losing your going to find it hard to get back.

Rugeater the Lemurtastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2009

Hey guys, I just played one game vs a Gangplank and he went 0-14-0 and didn't impact the game at all! I was like holy ****, he can't possibly suck this bad. So I played him, and OMG I WENT 3-10-1! Clearly, Gangplank needs to be buffed.

Nayuki

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugeater the Lemurtastic View Post
Hey guys, I just played one game vs a Gangplank and he went 0-14-0 and didn't impact the game at all! I was like holy ****, he can't possibly suck this bad. So I played him, and OMG I WENT 3-10-1! Clearly, Gangplank needs to be buffed.
Bad troll, bad. You mean your FRIEND played a game with you and went 0-14-0, so you played it and went 3-10-1. Needs fixing