Gangplank has every tool in the game (and is stupid)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AvariceX

09-28-2009

I was very stupid when I wrote this. If anyone with the ability to delete it ever looks this far back, please delete it.

SlyGoat

09-28-2009

Gangplank is fine. Having something of everything is not really helpful. He's got almost no synergy. He's not astonishingly durable, does not have super fantastic DPS.

His ultimate needs to be replaced entirely, it can do 0 damage to a hero standing in it for the full duration or it can do 3,000 to an entire team, based entirely on a coin toss. That's about all though. Maybe just make raise morale an active ability without needing to kill a creep.

Prisonal

09-28-2009

Should say:

"This isn't a thread about me getting owned by Gangplank and whining about it; it's a thread about me and my friend getting owned by Gangplank and whining about it."

Truhls

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvariceX View Post
Being able to nuke and slow an entire team from across the entire map during a push (either attacking or defending) is terrible synergy.

/sarcasm

And if you're Gangplank has bad DPS you're building him wrong - all of his abilities scream "buy a bunch of +atk dmg s*** for me". In the aforementioned game I was doing over 400 base damage by the end of the game. (Not to mention critting for over 300 with Parrrley around level 3-5 due to having +crit runes).

Spoken like a true troll who read only half of the first paragraph.

I don't whine about s***. If this hero stays in the game I'll just play him and 11-2 every game I play; I have no qualms with using a hero who is clearly OP, but this is a beta and I'm offering feedback so that the game can be properly balanced and maybe actually be good.
i cant wait till you play higher level games and get completely crushed as gangplank, i will seriously laugh all day long.

I still cant believe this guy is serious. or if he is trolling he def got me.

Prisonal

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvariceX View Post
I don't whine about s***. If this hero stays in the game I'll just play him and 11-2 every game I play; I have no qualms with using a hero who is clearly OP, but this is a beta and I'm offering feedback so that the game can be properly balanced and maybe actually be good.
Too bad your feedback is clearly biased and has a foundational argument that is about as supportive as strawberry jello.

GodlyDanny

09-28-2009

What about FROZEN STrawberry Jello?

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-28-2009

He can't really catch anyone on his own. His slow is too unreliable to be used in ganking against moving targets, and he has no other way to make up ground. He just runs away really well and can farm, even from across the map.

... so his job is farm and be strong from item dominance. He's pretty damn weak aside from Parrrley without items.

Hutto

09-28-2009

He's missing some type of meaningful disable.

Prisonal

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyDanny View Post
What about FROZEN STrawberry Jello?
Isn't Jello technically already frozen?

AvariceX

09-28-2009

Again, I was not a smart person when I wrote this.