Tier List

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrrationalNoob

09-22-2011

Tier 1: Rammus, Akali, Karthus, Jax, Leblanc, Teemo, Kassadin, Garen, Gangplank, Nocturne, Pantheon, Udyr, Shaco, Xin Zhao, Irelia, Heimer, Lee Sin, Janna, Blitzcrank, Poppy,

Tier 2: Tryn, Kennen, Vayne, Yi, Renekton, Ezreal, Ryze, Talon, Skarner, Kog maw, Evelyn, Jarvan, Amumu, Annie, Nidalee, Twitch, Riven, Olaf, Katarina, Ashe, Warwick, Alistar, Leona, Morgana, Swain, Twisted fate, Zilean, Lux, Orianna, Wukong, Brand, Corki, Caitlyn, Kayle, Gragas, Singed, Casseopia, Yorick, Rumble, MF, Fiddlesticks,

Tier 3: Malzahar, Sion, Taric, Sona, Cho Gath, Anivia, Shen, Mordekaiser, Nunu, Maokai, Mundo, Karma, Tristana, Galio, Sivir, Trundle

Tier 4: Urgot, Vladamir, Malphite, Soraka,

Tier 5: Veigar, Nasus,

Any questions or disagreements?

Rammus is really good against people who do not defend points. The Majority of T1 involves each champion having at least 2 of the following 3 things: Increased mobility, ability to defend a turret for prolonged periods of time (generally traps or an aoe skill), or global presence.

Edit: Moved sona and a couple of others, deleted duplicate Leblanc listing.

Edit 2: Moved a couple of people around, keep in mind positioning in a list matters.

Edit 3: Moved a few more people around.

Edit 4: Moved some more people around, felt Brand was a bit to high in his tier, WW moved up significantly.

Edit 5: Moved some more people after more testing.

Swg

Recruiter

09-22-2011

/Agree

Ephemeral Wolf

09-22-2011

I would think champs with more durability and/or capable of 1v1ing would be more prominent on Dominion after those with some kind of speed steroid. Chasing enemies doesn't seem like it would be as much of an issue since once you have enough control points capped the enemy would have to come to you instead.

Arkengate

09-22-2011

love that trundle is t4.
Not like hes fast or anything.
Or cant be CCd in an aoe....
Or cant stop captures with pillar...
Or take your hp/defenses when u dive him..

Arkengate

09-22-2011

also sona needs to be way way lower.
Given smaller scale fights, shes more...worthless lol

Flarpy

09-22-2011

Trundle is actually quite an amazing champ if played correctly. I've seen a few good Trundles in Dominion, and I played him in the last game of the day. I recommend going somewhat tanky. From there, I played generally somewhat defensively. As people would go in to dive me, I would use my pillar of filth to lock them into tower range. I would ult the beefiest target and begin to lay waste to everyone else. I also had garrison, so locking champions into tower range proved truly effective. His W also allows him to move to locations to capture on the fly, giving him a fair amount of offensive ability as well. Finding a Trundle anywhere in the middle is truly dangerous, as he pillar of filth can really mess up the enemy.

I would make a few other changes too. I would say Teemo is not tier one material. I saw a lot of Teemos, and he just doesn't bring the hurt late game. If you have a coordinate team you can shut down a Teemo. Morganna and Lux are definitely tier one in my opinion. Their ccs and range grants them amazing defensive and offensive utlity. Lux's ult, due to the size of the map, feels almost like a global ult now.

IrrationalNoob

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkengate View Post
love that trundle is t4.
Not like hes fast or anything.
Or cant be CCd in an aoe....
Or cant stop captures with pillar...
Or take your hp/defenses when u dive him..
Is not very good at stoping caps (when attacked by multiples)

Is not very good at attacking towers

No poke.

Not very many tanky people to steal stats from.

Pillar is much harder to use to pin people due to terrain, unless its on a jungle wall.....and why are you fighting in the jungle and not on a point?

Passive is worse on Dominion.

He has his speed boost and his less CC ability....but I think he is less effective here then on SR or TT.

IrrationalNoob

09-22-2011

I think Teemo's traps are superb utility to give him global pressence. His move quick is the mobility that puts other champs up on that top tier. Additionally his blind allows him to beat many tanky dps in 1v1 fights as well as save teamates dying to them.

What really puts Teemo ahead of others at tier 1 is his ability to do every role. Can teemo defend turrets well? yes. Can he be a sneak and ninja cap well?, yes his SR split push ability translates itself well. Can he outduel many burst assasins? yes.

I think Teemo is not very good except in split push comps for SR and yet I think he is really good on Dominion. The small but constant fights lend itself well to his play style.

I kinda agree with sona comments though. Moving a few champs.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Heimer is finally in T1 in a list.

Talamare

09-22-2011

I think Warwick and Nasus need to move up a respective tier

Warwicks Blood Scent is surprisingly powerful since a lot of people run around with low HP

Not to mention his high self heals means he literally never needs to go back, so he can run around capping nonstop (and hes solid in a 1vs1)

Nasus on the other hand makes a solid defender with spirit fire and wither

Bottom (where he should be most of the time) actually does often have minion waves fighting, and in between cap attempts he can actually farm his SS

Otherwise the list seems really good

1234511 ... 21