Asylum Shaco Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eziodjinn

11-09-2011

To all the people *****ing about champs with skins already.. lol why are you here? This skin is totally broken. It breaks Shaco's abilities even worse than normal. It's awesome. Wait.

A Idiot

11-09-2011

I was so excited for this skin, but it turns out it's just a really, really, really bad re-color. Riot, please do what you did with Xerath, and fix this skin too! It looks so awesome in the splash, but the in-game does it 0 justice! Because of the in-game quality just being SO BAD, I will not buy it. You've lost my money for the skin.

Sorayai

11-12-2011

hey Riot, when does the new Ez skin come out? =D

Skorpion IX

11-12-2011

I hope the "tweaks" for Pulsefire Ezreal will be worth it... Been waiting for while now. -_____-

reK me

11-15-2011

Idk if you guys don't realize this, but the there are 0 particles on the YouTube vids, because they ant copy those files over, which makes the skin look bad.

Moshu Nanren

11-20-2011

Got Riot points just to get this skin based on the artwork. Saw the in-game and immediately changed my mind. Not only looks nothing like the artwork but also looks terrible and makes his movements not match up to his spells and hits. Why even bother with the artwork if it looks nothing like the actual skin?

SirCumference

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypenny View Post
we are making some additional tweaks to pulsefire ezreal to make him even better and more fun - we hope to bring this skin out shortly!
yay