Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Asylum Shaco Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

11-07-2011

I know were all thinking: "Wheres Pulsefire Ez?!" and: "Why more Shaco skins over others that need more then 2+classic?!" and maybe that small group of people thinking: "Aww yeah, time to buy another Shaco skin to make sure I own all of them." so howcome Riot is trying to please the small group over the entire rest of the comunity??

-.- Awefull marketing.

Valkyia

11-07-2011

Quote:
Arcane Azmadi:
As if Shaco needed any more skins...

What about Urgot, LeBlanc, Trundle, Maokai, Rumble, Cassiopeia, Janna, Soraka etc etc...?

If you're discontent with the look of those, why don't you get a custom skin?

Mikatarukito

11-07-2011

very nice i like alot but i dont use him still wanting new karma skin

blackeaglef1

Recruiter

11-07-2011

i wont buy this trash

Valkyia

11-07-2011

Quote:
Zastie:
I know were all thinking: "Wheres Pulsefire Ez?!" and: "Why more Shaco skins over others that need more then 2+classic?!" and maybe that small group of people thinking: "Aww yeah, time to buy another Shaco skin to make sure I own all of them." so howcome Riot is trying to please the small group over the entire rest of the comunity??

-.- Awefull marketing.

**** you must be a professional marketer man. You totally know how to keep them afloat. Riot hire this man he'll save you're company.

CaiusTSR

11-07-2011

Why did I think this was already in the store a week or two ago?

uDoni

11-07-2011

wow..ingame it looks like...SHHHHHH!!!!T..wtf ..artwork is so nice..and ingame its sooo..meh

Lumara

11-07-2011

10 more downvotes and moneypenny gets fired *the more you know~

megachamp

11-07-2011

y don't you stop trying to make shaco look cool riot and actually try to make a funny shaco skin. for god sake hes a jester, get the guy who did grungy nunu on this. that was genius.

Taggme

11-07-2011

I..... have seen this available for a while now... why the big announcement? o-0