Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Surge, please make it not suck on Ryze (Not In Beta Yet, but Comment for Riot)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMarkMark

11-07-2011

It will be good on other mages, because I assume it adds AP, please make it add enough mana to be comparable on Ryze, otherwise if surge becomes the new spell for mages, Ryze will be pushed out of play.

Mettalknight

Recruiter

11-07-2011

The man does have a point ^

Cradum

11-07-2011

that's the truth truth

LigerZeroXX

11-07-2011

sorry bro
it would kind of be over powered if it gave mana
or even increased dmg output like mark of the conqueror like in dominion

Evilcide

11-07-2011

I don't think mana would be overpowered, but damage output might be a better idea than AP/AD so unique champions such as Ryze could benefit from the spell instead of giving the spell a bunch of small bonuses or leaving the unique champions behind.

Uniison

11-07-2011

I remember a red saying somewhere that they wanted to make AP a more attractive stat for Ryze, Perhaps that will be addressed.

QPick

11-07-2011

I guess Ryze needs a remake on his skills then? Maybe boost his E's AP damage will do

CanadianIdiot

11-07-2011

If it gave mana, Clarity would be even more sad than it already is. (assuming it doesn't just increase the cap temporarily without giving the appropriate amount of mana.

Motorola

Recruiter

11-07-2011

Ryze has abilitys that scale off of ap and riot is trying to make people choose different spells instead of everybody flash so it probably wont be a definite pick every time.

Kronicler

11-08-2011

increase ap ratio or transform ap into mana?