Tier 2 23 42.59%
Tier 3 12 22.22%
Tier 4 6 11.11%
Tier 5 1 1.85%
Tier 6 0 0%
Tier 7 2 3.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Shyvana Placement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

11-05-2011

Same as Xerath, where does she belong in my tier list?

Vaulkain

11-05-2011

I'd say Tier 3 just due to how situational she is. If her team has cc she can be a threat. If for whatever reason they are lacking. Or she gets harassed early game she can be shut down really easily, but again if they have CC she can dominate when played correctly. Just my opinion from what i've seen.

Koldheartedjsp

11-05-2011

Id say she'd be a T2 jungler. May not be able to gank that well but she can move from camp to camp fast

TheHangman

11-05-2011

T2 jungler, can outpace others by a lot. flanking ganks with lanes that have hard cc. Red control is critical

EarthruneSkarner

11-05-2011

Just remember that Shyvana herself has no hard CC of any kind, while other junglers do. That does weaken her as a pick, IMHO.

Vraell

11-06-2011

Bump for more votes.

Koldheartedjsp

11-06-2011

even with no cc she's really good. her high damage output lets her move from camp to camp fast, and if you end up finding the enemy jungler on a camp you can easily either kill him or force him back and steal his camp

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

high 4, pretty strong but no gap closer/cc

1ring

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
high 4, pretty strong but no gap closer/cc
No cc, but at lvl 6 she gets a gap closer. Tons of damage as well, and lots of AoE. I'd put her at tier 2.

Tactileneck

11-07-2011

Her ability to split lane allows her, much like Lee Sin, to level up rapidly. Her double potential proc on madreds allows great dragon as well as top jungle control. He team fights if coordinated correctly can devastate group health. Though her gap closer doesn't come late, she can be incredibly difficult to deal with when farmed and very difficult to stop from farming. I'd put her low Tier 2.