Tryns early game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BraveSouls

11-07-2011

I Played recently againstt and with tryndamere lately and i noticed that hes early game survivabilty is too high for a late game AD carry..

he stats as one of he tankiest lvl 1 champions with insane damage coming with it and the abillity to heal any damage. it can be countered on summoners rift because of the harassment on lane but on 3s he can take top and pretty much stomp every single character

i think that the best change will be to lower hes max health and healing by a little bit on early levels to even it out

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Try the champion feedback forum, BraveSouls.

DEVlN

11-07-2011

Try laning a kennen against him top. Harass with shuriken and basic attacks. Just be cautious after level 6. he may dive.

Wheredigo

11-07-2011

I honestly disagree with you. Yes he is strong, but there are much stronger solo laners on TT. Garen, rumble, lee sin for example, at least imo. If trynd gets a couple lucky crits on you, yes thats an issue, but you have to remember who you're playing against and play accordingly.

Hah

11-07-2011

Tryndamere has a ton of HP to begin with. Lee sin, rumble, and garen all have less HP than tryndamere at level 1.

Wheredigo

11-07-2011

i'd say that depends on runes, but your also talking survivability, i'd be willing so say whole heartedly that a good garen rumble or lee sin vs a good trynd, trynd will lose the lane fight because they can harass him. survivability is only as good as how bad your laning partner is at harassing you. I do see your point, and he is incredibly strong, i'm just saying there are plenty of others i'd say are much stronger

marklukejohn

11-07-2011

tryndamere outlanes rumble,
trynd comes in, smacks rumble, rumbles' q is on, Rumbles E doesn't work because the creeps are blocking the way. Rumble attempts to run, Tryndamere slows and spinning slashes for the kill.

Koldheartedjsp

11-07-2011

the trick to beating him in lane is do NOT let him get full fury. Harass him, force him to consume it. With that fury he can and probably will beat you unless he gets unlucky and doesn't crit. One crit out of 4 atks and he should kill you.

Wheredigo

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklukejohn View Post
tryndamere outlanes rumble,
trynd comes in, smacks rumble, rumbles' q is on, Rumbles E doesn't work because the creeps are blocking the way. Rumble attempts to run, Tryndamere slows and spinning slashes for the kill.
I guess thats assuming i let him attack something. If your in the top bush and get on him right away, full burn on, with the second q overheating and giving you the extra damage, he's dead unless he runs. especially if you have exhaust. By the time he returns your level 3 at least, then where does he stand? he's just like any other lvl 1 going against a lvl 3-4, begging they let the lane push to your tower so you can get an ounce of experience. I see your point, but if played smart, trynd really don't have That much, especially on rumble. I mained trynd for a long time, and i main rumble moreso now that any other char. I'd much prefer to go against a trynd than a rumble. just my 2c though

Booker DeWitt

11-10-2011

people forget garen falls of late trynd will pick up no matter what