Pulling Agro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherGate

11-07-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1449639&highlight=personal+score

Go to that thread, or search forums for; "Playing for Personal Score Vs. Playing for Win"

Article goes into great depth

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

God, you are annoying. Hope you get banned for spamming threads like this.

Going to the other thread simply to downvote it....congrats.

Louis from L4D

11-07-2011

You made two threads strictly to advertise a thread and you wonder why people downvote you right away.

NetherGate

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
God, you are annoying. Hope you get banned for spamming threads like this.

Going to the other thread simply to downvote it....congrats.
I dont understand the issue here. The passage I wrote covers multiple topics. How exactly would you do it? This is a post that very kind fellow player left on my thread.

Originally Posted by MacDizel
wow~ I must say this is one of the best most thought out posts I've read in years. (35 years gaming 18 yrs online) That being said I would suggest this thread be "stickied" just for a thought provoking/ suggested learning. I myself only play dominion... I play as alistar a very humbling toon to play... and I do it because I CAN change the games outcome. I have enough power to hurt you and enough ability to not just take you off YOUR turret , but to take it from you. However most often my k/d ratio is poor (to many dont understand dom imo) but I win a heck a lot more than I lose . I am a noob here (35-40 days playing league of legends .. 330+ dominion wins though.)

I started using a few other threads to redirect the subject matter covered to that thread. I thought thats what he meant by "stickied". How else do I do it? Map Control Metagame is unfortunately very poorly understood in general, and I'm teaching.