Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why no 3v3 solo ranked que?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nome

11-07-2011

Discusss!

Wheredigo

11-08-2011

donno why there isn't, but i'd love it if there was. i generally try to play with some specific friends, but they are rarely on, so it's be nice if they put that in

1ring

11-08-2011

Because there isn't enough people to have one.

bérnkastel

11-08-2011

because one troll/afk in a 5v5 brings a qq storm. a troll/afk in a 3v3 would end the world.

1UPedU

11-08-2011

how is there enough people for a normal qeue if ther isnt enough for ranked?

iCutFruit

Recruiter

11-08-2011

3s is more strategy than 5s and I think that if there were solo 3s there would be a lot of rage if a team is not able to communicate and gank as well as there other; where as the ability to team ranked 3s make it so you can skype or vent or teamspeak and communicate in the game that requires pure teamwork. That is why I don't think there should be solo 3s ~ :3

moneypouch

Recruiter

11-09-2011

Getting just 3 people together to play is not hard. I'd wager that the majority of the people that want to play TT ranked already are. Premade 3s Ranked ques are already 20+ min do you really want to split the player base? (Answer is no)