LOL that was fun!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demon Incarnate

11-06-2011

Just for fun i suggested, 3 mid, 2 solo's LOL and we went for it

Me, galio solo top
Caitlyn, Solo bot
Mid we had Kat Karth and Nidalee.

We forced their jungle to join mid, our mid got kills on their mid and one from bot was roaming between mid and bot costing him xp.

We won in the end, me and Cait were just to much for them. Plus the other three helped heaps in team fights.

This was just for fun but i cant help but think with a little bit better team comp mid (not all ap) i think this might just be the new thing LOL

I love doing things like this, LOL ive also been thinking of 3 solo's and a double jungle roaming Heal and Gank team. SO MUCH FUN!

Demon Incarnate

11-06-2011

this is of course just for fun.

Demon Incarnate

11-06-2011

I actually dont know why everyone is so stuck in there stale patterns Mix it up a bit and have some fun

Necropronoia

11-07-2011

Sounds fun but people will get hung up on the CS/Exp being split up between three people.

Fairy Blue

11-07-2011

This was actually done a lot in dota, not to give you any less credit. Almost everything was done in dota. I think tri-lane bot turned out to work best because it destroys the 2 laners down there and forces their jungler to stay bottom as well. Double roam / jungle is also one of the most used strats in dota over 1-1-1-2 split.
But hey..... if you want to take credit for these I don't care. GL

P0tat0salad

11-08-2011

Sometimes people get all caught up in the "unbeatable meta" and forget that all these metas evolved from experimentation like this. Just recently (relatively) the old US meta got thrown out for the EU meta, there wasn't any change in the game that caused this, it was just a "Oh wait this is actually a really legit way to play!"

Who knows, maybe 3 in one lane, more than one roamer, anorexic jungles, or no support teams might become a viable strategy in a couple months! You honestly never know, experiment and have some fun ecspecially if you are with your friends.

Marius Caesar

11-08-2011

I once watched a grassyhyren vid with karth heimer and some other champ mid and they all kept saying "push push push push"
They eventually ended up winning