Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Will Twisted Treeline EVER Get Any Love?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoTHaVoK

11-16-2011

Quote:
Hotonis:
Bumping cause it does need some changes. I love playing TT and I feel like if you are playing normal and you don't pick lee, singed, rumble, or WW, you are going to lose for certain. I wold love to see warmogs completely gone on TT cause it is broken good. Also would like to see flash maybe removed from TT as it is far to necessary in order to do well.

Explain why warmogs and flash need to be removed? Oh and why is WW OP?

KidEpic

11-16-2011

bumped and upvoted

HerrJon

11-16-2011

I'm not sure why warmogs is OP in TT, since you do have to farm it up and generally you have less time to do this and use it compared to a SR game. It is true tanks are better in TT since you can only be focused by 3 instead of 5, but there's ways to kill tanks without scrapping a core item.

I can see the merit in the flash ban b/c the dragon a flash away from top lane and you can flash right to the nexus and BD with ease, but the problem is what about the champs with blink/jump skills? Should we ban/nerf those skills in TT? In order to fix these problems, the map would need to be redesigned, not just ban flash and call it day.

I had an idea today on a redesign to think about. What about just switching the the nexus and spawn pool? That way a Trynd can't just spin over the wall and take out the nexus before you can blink. Just a thought.

1ring

11-16-2011

Quote:
HerrJon:
I'm not sure why warmogs is OP in TT, since you do have to farm it up and generally you have less time to do this and use it compared to a SR game. It is true tanks are better in TT since you can only be focused by 3 instead of 5, but there's ways to kill tanks without scrapping a core item.

I can see the merit in the flash ban b/c the dragon a flash away from top lane and you can flash right to the nexus and BD with ease, but the problem is what about the champs with blink/jump skills? Should we ban/nerf those skills in TT? In order to fix these problems, the map would need to be redesigned, not just ban flash and call it day.

I had an idea today on a redesign to think about. What about just switching the the nexus and spawn pool? That way a Trynd can't just spin over the wall and take out the nexus before you can blink. Just a thought.

Rammus smiles fondly at this idea.

ZapatillaLoca

11-17-2011

TT...Riots forgotten step-child....

Koldheartedjsp

11-18-2011

check out the announcement where they are talking about all their success

they say something like " whether they are fighting on SUMMONERS RIFT OR THE CRYSTAL SCAR"

Yeah

Arkimaru

11-18-2011

I really would like to know why riot hates 3v players so bad. 5v had bans in normal and ranked, now customs gets it... this is sad. 3v games need bans more than 5v does. Yay for trynd and singed running the show all the time. 5v also has a solo que for ranked, 3v doesnt. I am begging you riot, please help out your 3v players with a normal ban mode.

Yefo

11-19-2011

Bump for attention.

KingofAvalon

11-23-2011

Change Normal Twisted Treeline Matches to Draft Mode Only
Riot has stated multiple times that they do not want to add another queue for Twisted Treeline because it would fragment the TT community too much; there just aren't enough players. However, why not just get rid of blind pick and change it to draft mode? One thing that would really help balance TT (for normals) would be the ability to ban and counterpick champions. Right now, blind pick is always feels like "Hmm... I'd like to try some new champions... but if the other team are tryhards and take Singed, Lee Singer, and Rumble, we're going to insta-lose".

This.

Inarius

11-23-2011

I played TT all the way till level 30 and then I found out I couldn't go ranked with it by myself so O_O That really stinks