Lich Bane and Mystic Shot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanguardGeneralZ

11-06-2011

I read long ago, that supposedly while mystic shot DOES apply on-hit Sheen, it does NOT apply on hit Lich Bane. Lich Bane can be used after a Q for auto-attack, but supposedly it does not apply your AP to your Q and actually "proc".

Is this correct? Or can you really do 1.2 in AP ratio with your Q with Lich Bane?

mojib

11-06-2011

Mystic shot does apply the Lich Bane the same way it applies the Sheen proc. So yes you would have an effective ratio of 1.2 AP when you Q.

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

It applies on his Q. You were lied to.

VanguardGeneralZ

11-06-2011

Oh wow! Thanks guys!

*Starts singing a new Dominion AP Ezrael song.*

A raping here we come, a raping here we come, high ho cheerio a raping here we come...

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardGeneralZ View Post
Oh wow! Thanks guys!

*Starts singing a new Dominion AP Ezrael song.*

A raping here we come, a raping here we come, high ho cheerio a raping here we come...
Unfortunate it is not as awesome as it sounds.

1.2 ratio is good; but it is physical damage. AP ezreal usually do not get armour penetration of any kind. That means most people will only take half the damage from your Q(most champion have over 100 armour by lv18, which happens faster in Dominion). 0.6 scaling at best.

VanguardGeneralZ

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post

1.2 ratio is good; but it is physical damage. AP ezreal usually do not get armour penetration of any kind. That means most people will only take half the damage from your Q(most champion have over 100 armour by lv18, which happens faster in Dominion). 0.6 scaling at best.
I don't typically watch the armor amounts, but it seems to me most people do not get that much armor last I checked. One would think "50% effective armor pen" would be enough. ("30% from getting 1.2 instead of .9, 12% from Dominion default, 15% from Archaic Knowledge or whatever.)

Fluffy1

11-06-2011

you know instead of comming to the forums you could have spent 10 minutes in a custom and worked this out.

Ryzuma

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post

I think the Lich Bane proc will still be magic dmg and the rest will be physical

VanguardGeneralZ

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzuma View Post
I think the Lich Bane proc will still be magic dmg and the rest will be physical
Nope, it's physical. Unless they made an exception I've never heard of only on mystic shot.

OutlawStarx2

11-07-2011

It's physical, the linch bane bonus procs life steal.