Farming with Kassidin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalterKovacs

09-28-2009

Anyone know a good way to farm with Kassidin? I really like him late game and i go a battle-mage build with triforce and rageblade. Only problem is I suck for the first 15 minutes and have a lot of trouble farming in the early game.

Maybe Kassidin is just a poor farmer but I want to know if I can play him better.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2009

E

Once you have some AP, that move obliterates creep waves. It's not difficult to charge up, especially if you have someone with you.

Sehnder

09-28-2009

I learned a lot about farming with Kassadin when I got in a Kassadin mirror match with Guinsoo. (Unsurprisingly, my Kassadin did not emerge victorious.)

Here are a few things I picked up:

1. Don't be afraid to use spells to last hit creeps. If you can't venture close to whack a ranged minion because the enemy champions are keeping you away, last hitting with null sphere is a good idea.

2. Riftwalk is a good way to weaken ranged creeps if you are farming unoppossed, and a follow-up force push can usually clear out the whole wave. Just keep enough mana on hand to escape if something pops up.

3. If an enemy minion has 20 hp left and you don't have time to autoattack it, rift in place to seal the kill.

4. Golem buff makes all of this even easier.

I've been a much better farma-din since I started using the above tactics. Note that you do sacrifice the ability to kill enemy heroes if you are using mana on minions, so it is a decision you will need to make on a game by game basis. (I usually won't harass that much early if they have hp regen, at least until I have my null sphere at a decent level.) Hope that helps!

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2009

Oh yea, forgot that great tip. Golem buff makes farming with pretty much any champ a breeze.