Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need a Dominion Writer for my Guides (Lanewick Bot).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hunnie Hunter

11-06-2011

I have five featured guides on solomid and I want them to be of the highest quality but in order to be complete I need to cover Dominion too. I don't play Dominion. I need a writer. If interested you can leave a resume here, message me on solomid, or talk to me in my "The Guide Team" chat channel in game (I might be afk though!).

I'm not that professional so the resume is whatever you think will impress me. What do you get out of this? A big section in featured guides that thousands (or four hundred thousand in my talon guide's case) read that has credit to you featured in it. A little piece of fame.

If you're interested or just like my guides please bump this topic. Hell if you dislike my guides you can bump it too!

RealWolf M

11-07-2011

just what are you looking for, someone to tell you how to play lanewick bot? Cause i can tell you now, he is terrible, he loses the lane hard

Foodhi

11-07-2011

WW is viable in dominion, but not in the bottom lane. He can't clear creep waves, he can't poke someone under their tower, he can't burst someone down from full by himself.

Unworlder

11-07-2011

These replies are so troll.

I like your Guides Lanewick Bot.

FDru

11-07-2011

Quote:
Unworlder:
These replies are so troll.

Nope, they're pretty much dead on. Nobody knows who the **** this guy is, and that's exactly what it looks like he's asking for.