Can we fix Shyvana's ult now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charles Barklius

11-06-2011

So wait there isnt even any point to using the full ult range? The only time you would is while running away.

Setus

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
I ghosted in front of a Twitch that was running to his turret, and ulted him back. I flew waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay far away and he just got knocked back a bit, then left.

ಠ_ಠ
Yep it's really depressing when that happens. I remember I flashed and ulted toward my tower to knock 3 people no where near it while I flew all the way at it.

Ecabowsa

11-06-2011

I started using the ultim to help my teamates in fights with her aoe fire but the knock back is kinda terrible.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

its like bumping with powerball. thats the way its SUPPOSED to be, please dont get this champion ruined by giving her things she can do without.

Charles Barklius

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
its like bumping with powerball. thats the way its SUPPOSED to be, please dont get this champion ruined by giving her things she can do without.
Lets give her a huge distance closer that does nothing
Balanced

Zerksys

11-06-2011

Quote:
Hey look someone who's never played Shyvana

Ergheis

11-06-2011

Quote:
The only thing her gap closer does currently is help people that you were chasing escape.

That, or help YOU run away like a pansy.

Nothing dragon-like at all, here.

Seannu

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
So what, it just taps them? Thats it? She cant even scale at all, has zero lane presence, no innate sustain, and her ult doesnt do any damage. It even tells your enemy with a big red bar when shes going to ult and when she cant.
You're playing her wrong then. She's awesome in lane and in the jungle. She steals camps crazy fast and her dmg out put is very nice. E the target and Q and it's a very nice nuke. Her ult can be very useful but I do welcome buffs to it such as more damage or a longer knock back as you've all stated. I think she's fine though, very fun and very happy with her damage over all.

Fische

11-06-2011

It is extremely annoying when you try to drag someone and you end up pushing them a bit then flying so far away from them that they get away.

Psychoactive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

As of right now, its really only useful as a gap closer or for jumping into their team. Looking at it as any real form of cc is just laughable, rammus's powerball does as much if not more than shyvanas ult.

It needs to take them with her, like the description says. It would make jungle shyvana viable, because even now if she rushed to level 6 and dragon rushes you you kinda just bump up in the air and walk away. She should be able to come up behind you and PUSH your ass the distance of the ult, it would make a sustained 6 jungle route on her very viable.