Annie bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2009

I've noticed several bugs when playing as Annie.

1.) Several times when casting her Incinerate spell at a target in the distance, she will walk up to where she would be in range, but then doesn't do anything. This will happen about a third of the time. It seems to work fine if you are already in range when you activate that skill.
2.) Occasionally I've cast a spell and have had the pyromaniac counter not show up. I think this mostly happens when using the Fireshield.
3.) Tibbers does not display the correct damage when you select him (in the upper left). It always says 80 damage at all levels. As a side note (for all champions), the damage that appears in your UI is different from the one that appears in the "C" window.

Logo

09-28-2009

Fireshield cannot take you from 0->1 Energize (which may or may not be a bug). That's probably what you're seeing for #2.

Ambi

09-28-2009

Fire Shield CAN take you from 0 --> 1, it just doesnt show up as a buff. Count it for your self, after 5 spells you'll have the Energized buff appear.