Seriously, I can't figure out why people find Dominion fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbawks View Post
Unless you're playing draft, you'll be seeing the same champions over and over.

You never know if you're going to win, even if the enemy has sub 100 nexus health all game.
It's stressful for me and I really can't understand why playing it is more fun than SR.
Seriously, I can't figure out why people lie Summoner's Rift.

Unless you're playing draft, you'll be seeing the same champions over and over.

You never know if you're going to win, even if the enemy has only their 2 nexus turrets all game. It's stressful for me and I can't understand why playing it is more fun than Dominion.

Dominion has a lot of things going for it that make people prefer it over Summoner's Rift. For example, when I want a traditional DotA set-up, I play HoN. I play HoN because it's a lot more fast paced than SR, and handles gameplay in such a way that there is never a boring moment.

Dominion is that for me in LoL. A lot of people find SR to be painfully boring, because of it's immense passivity. And I agree, farming can be fun here and there, but doing it for 30 or so minutes every match and having the total kill counter not even add up to 10 is extremely boring to a lot of people.

SR isn't for everybody, just as Dominion isn't. So chill.