Seriously, I can't figure out why people find Dominion fun.

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aphilon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

If you dont want to play it dont.

I played 2 games of dominion and was done, as long as they dont balance the game around dominion I don't care

iRadiant

11-06-2011

Rofl i find dominion completely plain and dull people keep saying its fast pace but really its really a slow moving game imo

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

It's a matter of preference. If you don't like it, then play Summoner's Rift. There is now more selection then ever.

SuicideMaus

11-06-2011

capture windmill ,hold 3 points you win real fun

rammus ,jax,shaco, akali all day everyday

also comebacks make it frustrating as ****

PrometheanRage

11-06-2011

It's fast, there is not a lot of farming required, losing only takes up 7 or 8 minutes, comebacks are always possible.

And honestly, I only play normals and I have seen a huge variety of champs. Of the last 10 matches or so, I think there was 2 jaxes, a rammus (who went bot with ali and held both bottom points the whole game), and a few GPs (free this week). The only champs I have never seen: Annie, Corki, Gragas, Janna, and Swain. I have seen every single other champ at least once, most of them several times.

Tigre the Legend

11-06-2011

If you don't find it enjoyable, don't play it.

The Cello Pony

11-06-2011

I'd rather skip the 25-minute farming session and get right into teamfights, almost having my full build by the time people in SR are getting into the teamfight stage.

If you like right-clicking minions for 20 minutes straight, though, that's cool.

smilefase

11-06-2011

hyper carries make dominion unfun. past that the game mode can be fun as long as trndamere/jax arent there.

anu mara

11-06-2011

It's like war games. If you can play a new champion here, you're ready for summoners rift.

There isn't a faster way to fight all the "baseline" champions and some variety on a new champion.

idontwannawin

11-06-2011

Me neither, but i think im gonna start playing it because i need IP.

1234567 ... 8