[champion suggestion] Leecheon,the parasite from the void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aknar

09-28-2009

Appearance:I am thinking of some brown/green octopus without head and about 3-4 spiked tentacles used to grab onto his host

lore:when cho'gath escaped from his natal world known as the void many monstrous parasites were attached to him but most of them died because of the many fierce battles cho'gath had,one of them abandoned him and he is searching for a new host among the powerful warriors in the institute of war

stats:defense:----------(no health/armor/etc)
attack:------------(no physical dmg)
spells:||||||||||---(high-very high)
difficulty:|||-------(very easy)

SKILLS: (Q)symbiosis:toggle:leecheon feeds on his host's vital fluids causing great pain witch slows movement speed by 7/9/11/13/15% but giving 10/20/30/40/50% increased hp/mp regen
(W)putrefaction aura: Passive:Leecheon makes his host to smell very bad,reducing nearby enemies concentration,giving them 10/15/20/25/30% increased chance to miss
(E)biological shield: Passive:leecheon protects his valuable host and increases his hp and mana by:100/150/200/250/300 points

(R) maturity:active: when leecheon has been fed enough of his host's energy he temporary leaves his host and morphs into a huge monster (much like cho'gath) maturity lasts 5/10/15 minutes. 200/150/100 seconds cooldown

morphed form stats:
defense:||||------ (average)
attack:||||||||--(high-very high)
spells:|||-------(low)
difficulty:||||------(below average)

SKILLS: (Q)unquenchable thirst:active:leecheon leaps at a target enemy unit immobilizing it for 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2 seconds and dealing 50 dmg per second,and healing 75% of the damage dealt (channeling)
(W)venomous hooks:active:leecheon slashes his enemies with his claws wich infects his targets with poison,dealing 5/10/15/20/25 and slowing its movemeont speed for 6%.poison and slow can stack up to 0/1/2/3/4 times,debuff lasts 4 seconds for each stack,skill lasts 6/8/10/12/14/seconds
(E)reaping strikes: passive:each time leecheon strikes his enemy unit,it places a debuff on him/her and any continous attack of the debuffed target deals 4/8/12/16/20 bonus physical damage(ex:rank 3 reaping,first attack deals X dmg,next one deals X+12 dmg,nekt attack deals X+24,etc.)
(R)immortal thirst: passive:when leecheon is about to die he reverts into his lesser form and surronuds himself into an inpennetrable shield for 5/6/7 seconds,if he won't find a host before the shield expires,then he will die

btw I don't like the ult's name very much,could you suggest me something more suited for that skill?
passive:aggressive bug:leecheon can hurl one of his tentacles using this as an auto-attack:damage is equal with 20 +2 dmg per level +50& of the host's physical dmg

something like this image but with out head and with 4 tentacles:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IFwXwHpWGe...octopus_02.jpg

SlyGoat

09-28-2009

Another hero I assume was inspired by that thread I made which sounds very boring to play. Honestly, 3 passives and a toggle? That'd be boring even if you could move around.

Piranha Petunia

09-28-2009

This is interesting. A support class and a half.

I would consider:
Making bio shield a % instead of a solid number.

How bout instead of converting one into another, you just give solid HP/10 and MP/10. A character low on health and mana, but with just enough man to get the last killing blow will be screwed because you turned it into health for him. Same can be said about the HP to MP and not leaving enough health to wait for the cool down.

Piranha Petunia

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Another hero I assume was inspired by that thread I made which sounds very boring to play. Honestly, 3 passives and a toggle? That'd be boring even if you could move around.

I like how you insult his project, instead of at least offering ways to improve it. Even if it changes his total design, at least you can say you attempted to make it better.

Xenik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obisean View Post
I like how you insult his project, instead of at least offering ways to improve it. Even if it changes his total design, at least you can say you attempted to make it better.
He did give a way to improve it: completely rework the concept so it's not all passives where you literally just sit there and (maybe) watch the screen all game. Not every suggestion deserves a point by point, well-reasoned response.

Aeonus

09-28-2009

Another champ from the void....Wow Cho'gath has a friend hehe

Willisee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2009

He sounds like a glorified and alive item. Also, doesn't sound very fun to just stay attached to someone and watch them play while you boost their stats at best.

Super support is one thing, but moving item sounds boring. I just don't think the benefits of having the leech with you outweigh the exp you would be losing. Also, does this leech attack? Can it get gold? Can it buy items? What good are the items if you do buy them?

Basically would make a game of 4v5 without bonus exp.

Point is that symbiotic heroes are lame.

SlyGoat

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenik View Post
He did give a way to improve it: completely rework the concept so it's not all passives where you literally just sit there and (maybe) watch the screen all game. Not every suggestion deserves a point by point, well-reasoned response.

Thank you.

GodlyDanny

09-28-2009

In my opinion the + HP/Mana for biological shield should be a % base o it' not bad for high hp chars and good for low hp chars and it'll effect them evenly. It needs some sort of attack, imho.

Aknar

09-29-2009

yeah haven't tough of that until now:laying there watching the game as a spectator would be very boring >_< quite bad idea