Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Orianna Dominion Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherGate

11-06-2011

Well, is she? How would you build her?

T3kn0man

11-06-2011

Yes. She makes a good bottom due to her range and harass ability. She is a decent roame as well if you can attatch her to a bruiser of sorts and just roam around putting out fires.

Prolly a tanky AP build. CDs are gonna help her greatly as well. Build 2-3 AP items, get some CD, and finish with some defensive.

Argodis

11-06-2011

Morello's/DFG + Chalice + Sorc Shoes + Deathcap + Void Spear + whatever else you want.

BigDaddyDelish

11-06-2011

She has good utility through all stages of the game, however I find that she needs some time to ramp up before her damage becomes truly intimidating.

But she is definitely a good pick, if not a bit more skill intensive.

MonsterMatt1010

11-06-2011

She's definitely good. Her damage potential is huge. W is an excellent escape/chase skill with solid damage. E onto any beefy melee as they dive a tower, spam W and ult and watch the enemy defenders melt.

Orianna is just a very skill dependent champ and has fairly unique mechanics so she takes a bit of practice.

Fingerer

11-06-2011

If you can remember to melee and make use of her passive whenever possible, yes. If you're me and run around like a headless chicken when spells are on CD, no.

Squidget

11-06-2011

I've played her a bit. She's fine, but not as good as Brand or Cass because she can't poke safely. The nerfs to her range hurt her a bit too much.

SensualTexting

11-06-2011

She's decent. Not worth picking though. You get punished hard if you miss an ability.

Erich Sturmovik

11-06-2011

orianna sucks and is never viable.

Alvinheimer

11-06-2011

I have not seen a one.

I'm contributing!