Tryndamere-guide (or how to hit like a 10k ton truck)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balls In Your Mouth

09-30-2009

Why would you ever buy the razor if you're just going to sell it? Tryn farms just fine without it and that's a waste of 500g

Mr Tibbers

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuraM View Post
Making trynd a tank is stupid.... hes one of the best dps characters in the game played right... and sadly everyone playing him with warmog, isnt playing him well at all.
That's your definition of right. I like playing DPS Trynd myself, but telling people who don't play Trynd like you do that they're no good because of that?...Well, that's just dumb.

Peppermint Patty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2009

Guys, this is bad but. I need help with some Trynda.
I always get target alot in team battles and I try to go in last and some how I end up being targetted first.
I always get my infinity around level 13 (is that late ?)
How should Tynda be played to be successful? I mean I love him and I love his crits. I just die a lot with him and creeping is easy, maybe i'm jungling too little and too invovled in team defense and team offenses. I don't know.

btw, GREAT GUIDE :-)

SmecssRaege

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlezzire View Post
Guys, this is bad but. I need help with some Trynda.
I always get target alot in team battles and I try to go in last and some how I end up being targetted first.
I always get my infinity around level 13 (is that late ?)
How should Tynda be played to be successful? I mean I love him and I love his crits. I just die a lot with him and creeping is easy, maybe i'm jungling too little and too invovled in team defense and team offenses. I don't know.

btw, GREAT GUIDE :-)
that pretty much comes with time and experience :P some things in games (and life) that just cant be taught, and thats one of them >.<

kta

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls In Your Mouth View Post
Madreds razor is a waste for Tryn, btw. Once you get an Inf edge you'll be 1 shotting creeps anyways and the blood razor is more or less in my opinion, a waste of an item for him if you're playing a DPS Glass Cannon carry.
Yea guys, a farming item is a waste of money, buying the most expensive item in the game will make you one shot things, so don't get farming items.

Sarcasm aside, it also makes bloodlust useful when you don't have an infinity edge.

Mr Tibbers

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kta View Post
Yea guys, a farming item is a waste of money, buying the most expensive item in the game will make you one shot things, so don't get farming items.

Sarcasm aside, it also makes bloodlust useful when you don't have an infinity edge.
Pay 1k gold for a farming item when your spin and normal auto are good enough? Yeah, let's waste 1k so we can build it up again, good idea.

Now, sarcasm aside, Bloodlust is already useful without Infinity Edge. If you don't think so, I don't know where you've been. Your spin nets the first few and then the increased crit chance and attack speed from the first few let you get the rest. Seriously, it's freaking easy.