Tryndamere-guide (or how to hit like a 10k ton truck)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roidracer

09-29-2009

wat r u tlkn bout, ders nuttin wrng wit his grmr

Deshi

09-29-2009

I approve of this guide.

Everything about Tryndemere; all his abilities and strengths rely on him having low hp and just barely getting away alive from most encounters. This affects not only they way you build him, but the way you play him too.

I've tried various builds with him, from tank builds to lifesteal builds and beyond. None of them work effectively because they keep his HP too high and don't capitalize on his strengths.

Tryndemere, like many champions in LoL, needs very careful, down-to-the-second timing for every battle and use of abilities. Only when you know, before hand, whether or not you will be able to kill all enemies in each encounter in a shorter time than it takes for your "undying rage" ability to wear off, can you be truly effective as Trynd.

Kale

09-29-2009

jst bcz smtng s ndrstndbl dsnt men it s acptbl or prfshnl.

Mr Tibbers

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kale View Post
jst bcz smtng s ndrstndbl dsnt men it s acptbl or prfshnl.
^This.

Except with proper spelling. Fix it up and maybe you'll get more comments on the guide than the spelling/grammar.

Sehnder

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
^This.

Except with proper spelling. Fix it up and maybe you'll get more comments on the guide than the spelling/grammar.
A guide is a lot like an interview. How you present yourself matters just as much- or more- than what you say.

I would be loathe to hire a guy who dresses like a hobo, no matter how good his credentials seem to be. What I see is contradicting what he is claiming.

Likewise, people are less inclined to believe someone has performed a thorough cost/benefit analysis and really explored all tactical options when the author can't be bothered to write out a three letter word.

athan

09-29-2009

hahha, cool. u might want to list down ur specific masteries so that we can have a look. and yeah. true enough, i'd try this built too (:

Deshi

09-29-2009

Just a quick question - why would you choose smite over, say, ghost or teleport? I didn't see anything about jungling in the guide, nor about any other use for it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
Just a quick question - why would you choose smite over, say, ghost or teleport? I didn't see anything about jungling in the guide, nor about any other use for it.
like i said this build is VERY item dependent and if u have agresive champions on ur lane than u wont be able to farm very well, so smite really helps. if u know for fact that the enemy isnt very agresive u could replace it with ghostwalk for easier escapes and ganks but smite a sure way to go and it really helps getting those earlly buff (lizzard, golem for the cd of course)

P.S. for all those who like this guide. ill add more details like the exact masteries etc, but i dont have much time caus im preparing to go to england. ill update it when i get there.

JustWatson

09-30-2009

I would just like to point out that one ton is 1,000 kilograms. That would make 10k tons 10,000,000 kilograms.

I'd hate to be the guy getting hit by a twenty-two million pound truck.

KuraM

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krald View Post
why on earth would you not rush warmogs on tryndamere
Making trynd a tank is stupid.... hes one of the best dps characters in the game played right... and sadly everyone playing him with warmog, isnt playing him well at all.